♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, July 08, 2006
A few quotes about trust...
"Only trust thyself and another shall not betray thee"-William Penn
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment
if you do not trust enought"-Frank Crane
"What lonliness is more lonely than distrust?"-T.S. Eliot
"It is impossible to go thru life without trust;that is to be imprisoned
in the worst cell of all, oneself"-Graham Greene
Okay so it's obvious that I have a big problem with trust. I want to open up but so much I fear I can't share. I have opened up before and shared private things and it only came back to bite me. I felt I have been betrayed so many times by so many people. So I find myself keeping alot of things inside. When I do let my guard down, I automatically get filled with regret for what have I just done? Have I said too much? Have I shared too much? I hate that regret and guilt. But much worse, I hate feeling I must keeps things to myself that I know need to let out.
I am a pretty open person; so imagine what all I feel I must keep inside!
2 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...
I trust no one...........

Blogger Mistify said...
spilling or trusting is a double edge sword. I have only trusted one (HIM) with all and it is probably the single biggest thing that makes our relationship so hard to keep and so hard to leave... I wish I had a netter answer for you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket