♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Friday Feast (101) on a Saturday again
one of my favorites spots to get me thinkin'
http://fridaysfeast.blogspot.com
Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
2 weeks ago. I went to the ER to see my bro-n-law since he had a kidney stone. Then the next day I visited him in his room since they kept him over night. I'm not afraid to visit hospitals. I work in the medical field
and my office is right next door to a hospital.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
I would have to say probably 7. Depending on what I am ambitious about also makes the score fluctuate.
Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
throat-The horse ran on a track.
Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
Well, my club would of course be a night club for dancing & cocktails.
Since I don't live in such a big city like Chicago or LA I would like to
make it is as hip as a nightclub in a big city. I would have latest "in" drink, I would also create drinks and name them after local celebrities or
regulars. I would also like to have a big ole dance floor. At night
I would love to have bubbles fall from the ceiling. Or have glow in the dark body paint that people could purchase to paint one another so they could dance & glow. The name for my club would be Spazzy's for all the spazzs out there.
Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
light beige-very neutral.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket