♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
1st Meme of 2008
So I copied from Ed who copied from Bunny!!!
A New Year's Meme

1) Where did you begin 2007?
In bed. (Now get your mind out of the gutter!)
I was trying to sleep right on into the beginning of 2007 but several people in the neighborhood started letting off fireworks and I woke up. My husband turned on the TV since that is the only clock in the room. It was exactly 12:00. He kissed me, wished me a happy new year and goodnight.

2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
The same as every other day.

3) How did you earn your money?
The first half of the year I earned my money by being an unappreciated, stressed out
peon. The second half I happily earned my money since I changed employment and
realized what it feels like to be valued.

4) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope. I did have a scare with my dad and went to see him there.
Also, my sister.

5) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope.

6) Where did you go on holiday/travel?
The only place I went was Myrtle Beach to Biker’s Week in May of 2007.

7) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Well, I went back to school and took out student loans. Does that count???

8) Did you know anybody who got married?
None that I recall.

10) Know anyone that passed away?
Yes. I went to the visitations at the funeral home to pay my respect 4 times this year.

11) Did you move anywhere?
Nope.

12) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None.

13) Are you registered to vote?
Yes

14) Where do you live now?
In Kentucky, ya’ll!

15) Describe your birthday:
First off, my birthday rules. If your b-day falls in Monday thru Thursday
then you can celebrate your b-day the weekend before and the weekend after.
However, it your b-day falls on the weekend, Friday thru Sunday, then you
only have that weekend to celebrate.
So my b-day was on a Saturday, I started out on Friday. My sister and I went
to one my favorite restaurants and had appetizers and martinis. Then went
to my “Cheers” place and did karaoke. Next day, “the day”, began by going to
breakfast at IHOP and then dinner with hubbie at this fantastic Cajun restaurant
in our town. I had the migon ecrivesse. Filet mignon smothered with the best
crawfish etouffe.

16) What’s one thing you thought you wouldn’t do but did in 2007?
Went back to school! YEAH!

17) What has been your favorite moment/s?
Too many too count! I really can’t pinpoint. Come on now! What is my name?
That’s righ……..Blessed! I continue to be blessed.

18) What’s something you learned about yourself?
That I can handle a lot of stress despite my father’s health scare and job problems,
and when you think you got it bad, it can get worse and when you think it’s worse,
somebody else has it even more terrible!

19) Any new additions to your family?
I adopted Elwood, my black pug in January of 2007.

20) What was your best month?
July becuz it’s summer time, 4th of July, sunshine, flip flops and I had started settling in
at my new place of employment.

21) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Everything from Fergie’s album “The Dutchess”

22) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Hubbie

23) Made new friends?
Yep.

24) Favorite night out?
When I have the energy and the dough, Friday night.
3 Comments:
Blogger Steve H said...
i used to have a cat named elwood (and he had a brother named jake...)

Blogger Bob said...
Wait a minute .. . there has to be a place to add the tattoo you got in May 2007? Maybe under new addition to the family? :) It's a keeper, that tat of yours!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks like you had a pretty good one last year...

Let's top it for this year.. and much much more... ;-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket