♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Santa


'Mystery Santa' Hands Out Cash in Vt.

RUTLAND, Vt. (AP) — Summer Lambert had made an early-morning stop at the local Wal-Mart store when a strange man walked up and handed her an envelop. It contained a Christmas card and $50 in cash.

It was just one such encounter reported by staff and customers of local businesses this holiday shopping season. A "Mystery Santa" has been approaching perfect strangers and handing out the cards and cash.

The incidents follow receipt of a card and letter by the local newspaper in which the anonymous sender said he plans to hand out $600 in cash this holiday season.

The man said his goal is to "open a heart or two" this holiday season.

This is the kind of news that I like to read!!
This is the kind of thing that makes me believe in Christmas!
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow! Now this is the type of story we want to hear about this time of year!

How generously kind of him! ;-)

Thankx for sharing!

Blogger Keshi said...
hwhy dun such Santas come my way? The only kinda Santas I get r the dorky ones in malls going HO HO HO.

lol!
Keshi.

Blogger Anks said...
wow..... such things happen!!!

a blessed world indeed... :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
thanks for a heart warming story!!
i feel like doing such good things too about this time of year :)

Blogger ~d said...
GOSH! Me too! I wish I could do that...
Blessed, I came to you thru Bob. I love, love, love your tattoo!!
I LOVE it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket