♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Christmas blahs
So what is today?
Yes, it's Sunday, December 9th.
I'm still not in the Christmas
spirit. The little Christmas tree
that I put up is still in the closet.
The wreath is not on the front door.
One of my favorite things to do
is Christmas cards. I usually do
alot of them. I have only made
out 5.
What is wrong with me?
Went to the mall today. Saw babies
getting their pictures taken with
Santa. Saw tons of people out buying
gifts. I went there with the same
intention. I bought shampoo for me.
I think this is the worst that I have
ever felt during Christmas time.
Why can't I just snap out of it?
I have these ideas of wanting to be
at the beach. Going somewhere in the
sunshine and warm weather where it
is not Christmas like. Maybe there
I could pretend that it isn't
Christmas time.
I can't stand feeliing this way.
Unmotivated, unfeeling, somewhat blue
when I have no reason to feel this way.
Ugh.
6 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
heyy cheer up hun. I try to forget all my troubles during the Christmas season..cos thats the only time I can truly ESCAPE.

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I hear you my dear..

Too bad you can't come with me..that would be great!!!

I'll be thinking about you.. I leave next Monday for San Salvador...

I truly undertand how you feel..

Hugs...

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
I wish I could cheer you up.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
*hugz*!!!..somewhere not christmas like? FLORIDA!!!

hope you feel better soon...:)

Blogger Steve H said...
sorry. i've been there before and i know how it feels, so double sorry...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
even japan is like christmas.
maybe i should go to saudi arabia.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket