♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Things you do when you are bored
I'm not much in the Christmas spirit. I hope that changes.
When I think of Christmas, honestly, I think of stress.
Which is ironic when you see my first blogthing quiz.



Your Holiday Stress Level is High

Everything about the holidays stresses you out - from your freaky family to packed malls.
Maybe this is the perfect time of year for you to take a solo vacation to Hawaii.

(How ironic a bunch of friends are going to Hawaii for Christmas this year
on a cruise!)



You Are a Fruitcake!

You taste like nothing else in this world.
And get ready, you're about to get tossed!

(A fruitcake! Ha!)




You Are Eggnog

Rich, sweet, and probably a little drunk. Everyone who knows you tends to get a little fatter.

(Pass the eggnog, ya'll! Ha! Ha!)






Nope, You're Not a Grinch



Although you may feel Grinch-like at times, it's just because you're worn out from the holidays.

You get into the holiday spirit more than most people - and you truly enjoy celebrating with your family and friends.


(Well, come on warm and tingly feeling! I want to be in the
Christmas spirit. I want to want to listen to Christmas songs, I want
the desire to put up the Christmas tree; I want to want to start
my Christmas shopping. Anybody else feeling this funk?)





(Now my list isn't as long as hers but I get what she's thinking.....)
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
mmmmmmmmmmm

Now I'm hungry for some fruitcake.. I just loooove the stuff! ;-)

I'm also going away for Xmas but I wouldn't do a cruise..been there done that and I really didn't go for the concept! ;-) But hey..that's just little ole MOI!

I knew you weren't a grinch....

Blogger Steve H said...
i'm not quite in the spirit either, which for me is odd. usually i have the tree up by now...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket