♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Cowgirl, baby!




















Howdy partners!
So maybe I have always wanted to be a cowgirl.
Ridin' and ropin' on the range.
No! I'm a city girl.
Fun to dress up every once in awhile.
For my b-day I bought me some
Harley Davidson cowboy boots.
Aren't they cool?!
And then the other pics are me
goofin' in some of my cowboy hats
that I have picked up along the way.
Now the next things to get are my
chaps and my spurs!
Yee Haw Lil' Doggies!


glitter-graphics.com
9 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
Sexy Cow-Hottie ;-)

baby those boots r made for modelling!

hehehe..

Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Hi!Blessed, looks to me you getting younger by the day!
You look great!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
nice hat and boots...hope you had a great bday!!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
wonderful boots... you make a great cowgirl.

Blogger Leigh said...
Very nice boots. You could have lots of fun with those.

Have a good day.

Blogger Steve H said...
happy b-day!!!

Blogger Bob said...
Damn! Them boots make me wanna sing ALL MY EX's ARE IN TEXAS! Wish they were. Damn.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good lookin' boots but they're nothing compared to that smile of yours... ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
sexy blondie indeed!!
love ur black cow girl boots ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket