♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Southern & Proud
What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The South
 

That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.

The Midland
 
The West
 
North Central
 
The Inland North
 
Philadelphia
 
Boston
 
The Northeast
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


WELL IMAGINE THAT! I HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT!!!!
I'M ONLY FROM KENTUCKY, YA'LL!!!!


glitter-graphics.com
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
And you have such a lovely accent... ;-)

Moreover, your voice is very soothing...

Have a great weekend!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
according to the quiz, my accent is Inland North

Blogger krystyna said...
I have a southern accent too but probably I have Polish accent or my "own".

All the best to you!

I came here through Jim's blog.
You have a wonderful place!

Blogger Bob said...
When I speak Pig Latin I have an accent. I have no idea of where it originated.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your Result: The Inland North
You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

aww i wanted to be southern girl too...
thanks for funny quiz!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have a Northeast accent. How does your sister have a Northeast accent you might ask? I guess I have been hanging around the Yankees too long!!! Ha, Ha!!

Blogger Blessed said...
Cosmogirl--You are too funny!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket