♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I'm cold and I don't like it.
Brrrr.........
It's cold.
I stood outside today with the wind
nearly cutting me into two.
It was that icy wind that
finds any bit of skin and
freezes you till your teeth
start to chatter.
Oh I hate it!
The gray, the rain, the cold.
My car temp said 50 degrees.
Tonight the low is forecasted
at 37 degrees.
No!!!!!!!
I have sweatpants on right now.
Socks on my feet.
I actually turned the heat on in
my car!
When I walked into the house this
evening (after class), I thought to myself
should I turn the heat on?
No! I will snuggle up in my blanket,
dreaming of warm sunrays, green leaves
on the trees, pretty flowers reaching
for the sun, my barefeet walking on the
cool green grass, blue skies with out
a cloud insight.
5 Comments:
Blogger Paul Joe said...
Yeah!I am not a winter person also, drink more coffee eat more cake and put on a lot of weight,and come summer the days are longer and you get to do the things you want to do. Yeah!
I'm in summer right now!
Sorry!

Blogger Jerrster said...
well it was another Sunny Calif Day...today but you wouldn't know it because the Sun had such a hard time getting through all the frikken Smoke from all the fikken fires here.

I wish it would just rain already!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I know how you feel.

I've been heating the apartment for a few weeks now!

I think I might go away for 2 weeks around Xmas time. Somewhere warm, sunny and yeah..with the beach! Wanna come ? wink

Something to look forward too...

;-)

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
well send the cold over here...:P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
weird! i felt like turning on the heater too :)
maybe we should migrate to AUS like keshi-chan in the future. haha~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket