♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Time out
Had a very exasperating day!
My home computer is really getting on
my nerves. I think I need a new one.
This was not the day for computer
problems when I needed my computer
for research! I awoke this morning
knowing I had the entire day to do
my homework only to fight with my
dad-burn computer! I finally after
too many hours, made some head way!
My goal was to have my homework
completely done. But that didn't go
as planned.
I feel I'm gonna have to step away
from blogland for a bit; for a rest;
I have some other things I must give
more attention.
So I guess I am taking a break.
Everybody needs a break from time
to time.
Email me or leave me a comment if
you like.
BLESSINGS!
a very tired and numb Blessed
9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You need a laptop dear Blessed.. wink wink

I know how you feel, I'm about to shut down for a while too.

Hope you enjoy getting back into the homework groove... ;-) If you don't do it, do you think you'll get detention with the sexy teacher? lol

Hugs

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Awww, take it easy Blessed! And good luck with your studies. x

Blogger Jerrster said...
you aren't getting away that easy...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh nooooooo!
i hope ur computer will get well soon :)

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Hugggg to you... hope you get it all worked out.

Blogger RobynB said...
I hope you're well sweetie... Take a break and refresh.

We'll all still be here.

xo

Blogger Bob said...
Sometimes spending 75 bucks to have geek come up and tune the computer is well worth the money compared to a day of frustration at the keyboard. Enjoy your time off from the blog and get that homework done . . . :)

Blogger starry said...
I do hope you are feeling better.Take care and come back when u feel up to it.warm Hugggggggggz to you from Across the miles.

Blogger Jerrster said...
but I take breaks all the time from the blogworld....otherwise I get so bored I make youtube vids with a sock on my hand pretending it's my penis talking...see breaks are necessary from time to time.

come back soon...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket