♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Ticked off
Today is the ninth anniversary of
my little brother's death.
Every year in our hometown newspaper
I put a little something in memory
of my brother on this day.
So today once I finally got word
that paper was out (I live
in another town and don't immediately
get to see that paper) and the piece
was in, I get really ticked off!
You see they put the his birth date
in correctly but then they
put his date of death as
May 5th, 1998, not Sept. 5th!!!!
@#^%*#$^%*$)$*&^#@!%*()^%$))%$#!!!!!!!!!
Why would I call up last week
and specifically ask for Sept. 5th
to put a May 5th date????????
So tomorrow someone is going to
get a nice ole phone call from me.
Of course, I won't get my money
back for the microscopic spot
that I paid outrageously for,
but they will probably do a retraction.
But it's just not the same. It's
such a bummer that something special
yet simple had to be screwed up!
5 Comments:
Blogger starry said...
It is too bad that this happenned.It is really nice of you to remember your brother that way.We should really do that for our parents because so often people forget.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
It is hard when those things precious to us are not taken seriously by others.

May his memory always bring you a blessing.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
*hugs*

Anonymous Anonymous said...
what a nice sister!
we dont do that on newspaper.
maybe becoz its sooo costly.
he is thanking u from heaven.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I can understand your frustration...

You won't get your money back but ask them a credit for next year..

Your little bro keeps on living in your heart... hugs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket