♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, August 25, 2007
I'm bored
*What side of the heart do you draw first?
Left side


*Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Nope. Infact, I don't really dive since
I hit my head on the bottom of the pool
when I was a kid.


*What color is your phone?
navy blue and silver. I just love those
colors together. Guess I should be a
Dallas Cowboys fan.


*Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Jerrster.
I just had to say that!*wink*


*Where are you right now?
Home. Bored.


*How do you feel about carrots?
Uncooked they are fine.
Cooked--no way.


*How many chairs at the dining room table?
Four


*Who is the best Spice Girl?
Posh


*Do you know what time it is?
7:14 p.m.


*What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
I have been stuck in an elevator twice.
So I would keep my wits about me.
I would open the little door with a phone
and call for help or I would use my cell phone
which luckily worked.
And then I would wait, trying not to sweat too
much and then I would crawl out between floors,
as I have done. Or I would wait till the doors
opened.


*What's your favorite kind of gum?
Orbit bubblemint


*T or F: All is fair in love and war?
False


*Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?
No


*Do you like to sleep?
Who doesn't?


*Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Arizona and Hawaii

*Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down?
No


*Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
Not a fan of Mustangs. I use to drive my ex's old
Mustang, stick shift and whenever it rained
we had to watch acclerating. I don't know if
that is the case anymore but the car probably has
too much power for me. And yellow? No way. Not
my color for a vehicle.


*What's something you've always wanted?
plastic surgery


*Do you wear a lot of black?
Yes, but I'm not a goth chick.


*Describe your hair.
Short, bobbed, highlighted honey blonde
with dark roots

*Are you an adult?
Age says I am.
My mind tells me no.


*Who is/are your best friends?
Can't say I really have best friends.
Don't feel I am as close to my friends
as I once was. I need some best friends.
I need some friends that I have things
more in common. I need some friends
that I feel I can share more of myself
with and vise versa. I feel I have
alot of acquaintances in my life.
Hubby doesn't count. That's different.


*Do you have a tan?
Yep. But it's fading. I got
to work on that. I want to have
a summer glow forever. Maybe that
way I will feel better about Fall
and Winter.


*Are you a television addict?
No. Infact, lately, I find TV to be irritating.



*Do you enjoy spending time with your mom?
My mother died when I was very young. Didn't know her.
Then I got a step-mother who was abusive.
Even tho I forgave this woman, who was the closest
thing to a mom that I have experienced, I don't
want to hang out with her.

*Are you a sugar freak?
No


*What is your favorite movie?
Honestly, I don't have one.


*What's your sign?
Scorpio


*Where do you wish you were right now?
Anyone who reads my blog should know.
But I will say it again,
The beach, in the ocean.


*Who did you copy this from?
Dialup Princess


*How do you know them?
From Blogland


*Would you have sex with them?
Um....no.


*What brand of shirt are you wearing?
some old ratty t-shirt ??????


*Have you ever smoked anything?
Cigarettes, cigars, pot, hash, a chicken.
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
haha! a pervert question again lol
>*Would you have sex with them?
Um....no.

about plastic surgery and carrots, im totally agree with u!!

these answers are so very funny!
>honey blonde with dark roots
>Age says I am.
My mind tells me no.
>pot, hash, a chicken lololol

thanks blessed-chan!! i enjoyed reading ur list soo much.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
always surprising never boring... thanks babe.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Very fun answers indeed.

I enjoy reading more about you, my friend here in the blogosphere!

So you've smoked a chicken.. lol I've never smoked anything.. I'm soooo boring! ha!

You always keep us interested!

Have a great day tomorrow dear Blessed!

Blogger A Life Inspired said...
Hey Girl...long time no blog chat! Hope you are doing well!

Blogger Keshi said...
very cute tag :)

Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
good answers....:)

Blogger Jerrster said...
yum When do we start???

I'm left handed...I start on the left with my hearts too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket