♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, August 20, 2007
I'm late.......no, not that kinda late!
Awoke this morning and I was late.
Don't you just hate it when you are
dead asleep and then you wake up
and realize that you are waking up
45 minutes past the time you set
your alarm? The alarm for some
mysterious reason didn't go off!
You wake from a dream. You can't remember
the dream and then you think you are
even later than you actually are!
Oh that's the worst!
So instantly I'm stumbling around
trying to get it together. Trying
to form thoughts. One thing is clear
I'm angry. Damn it! Not how I want to
begin my week.
Things got better. Thankfully.
Now my life is getting ready to hit
my busy season. Church and all.
Most of all I am seriously considering
returning to school. I will make up
my mind in about a week. School, will
start in two weeks.....that is if I decide
to take that big jump. It's been awhile
but I have always wanted to go back.
So now is my opportunity. An opportunity
to better myself. It will be challenging.
But I think I'm up for the challenge.
Wishing you all a good week.
6 Comments:
Blogger Elaine Denning said...
School sounds like a great idea. Keep the old brain cells working!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh! isn't it just awful when that happens! Your heart must have been racing a mile a minute while you were trying to get your ideas straight!!! Luckily, now, I always wake up before the alarm clock!

I encourage you to go back to school! I did it just before hitting the big 30 and I don't regret it one bit! It wasn't always obvious but I'm glad I did.

What would you like to study? I was an administrative assistant for 10 years and I went back to become a teacher. This was the best move for me!

Have a great week Blessed! I go back to school Friday after being off work for 9 months! I'm looking forward to it but a little nervous about it too!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Going back to school is an awesome choice...Good luck and enjoy.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Best of luck with your school plans, whatever you decide. :)
I can relate to waking up and rushing in the morning. Kids are back in school in my area and today I was in such a rush I had no time for breakfast and forgot to zip my pants. I didnt know I had forgotten till a co-worker made a comment. lol...
Happy Tuesday...

Blogger Jerrster said...
well mermaid...whatever you choose to do it will be done with charm and grace. (no I've not been drinking)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow u are very challenging!!
have u decided??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket