♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
I rock! Well.....what do you know!







Well, lookie here!
Miss wonderful lovely Robyn at
confessionofatrophywife.blogspot.com
tagged me and bestowed me with this lovely honor!
I am humbled *blush*

Now I must pick 5 female bloggers that I think
rock!
Goodness! That is a hard task but here I go!

#1 Nancy Bee
I just love this lady. Lately she did away with her
most interesting blog but I am hoping if I beg
hard enough and talk her into comment moderation
that she will come back and grace blogland with
her awesome-ness!!!! I need her inspiration
and so do others! And when you do come back
you must put the above pic on your blog and take this
tag!

#2 Miss Understood
This lady inspires me with her expressful words.
She is straight from the heart, genuine, and to
the point! She is bloody fantastic!!!

#3 Keshi
What a caring, beautiful, inquistive soul.
She always gets my mind to thinking about
all sorts of things I would not normally think
of. She is like a lovely candle illuminating
blog world.

#4 Lilly
She is so funny, sarcastic and sweet. I can't wait
to read what she is has to say. It's almost
like a Seinfeld episode--it's about
nothing but nothing that is so freakin' interesting.
And I just want her to keep writing on and on.
If she writes about that she is craving chocolate
and coffee, there will be no one I rather read
writing about drinking their coffee, or going
to Chicago, or throwing boiling water into
the freezing air!

#5 Leigh
Such a loving soul that has masked some
hurt, anger and bitterness. She makes me want to hug
her and then she builds me up when I have been
down, and it's tho she's the Rock of Gilbrator.
Lately I have seen a change in her. Some wonderful
things seem to be happening and no one deserves
it more!

Okay wonderful blogger ladies, if I didn't mention
you it's not that you don't rock my world becuz
you do. I just had to pick 5. I would pick you all!!!
And blogger dudes---I got to create an award for you.
Ya'll rock too!!!!
7 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
OMG wut a pleasant surprise...ty so much Blessed!

**She is like a lovely candle illuminating blog world.

thats one of the most beautiful things ppl hv eber said abt me. Im not sure if Im really that but it certainly feels great to hear that from someone as special as u r!

HUGGGGGGGGGZ! I'll check out the rest of ur friends soon. ty sweetie!

Keshi.

Blogger Jerrster said...
I've read Lily since the beginning of blog time....now I read nancybee....oh and you every day
but you knew that...right?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Blessed,

Oh my... how kind of you. ;-) You always make me feel soooo good about myself.. xoxox

Blogger wrote and unfortunately I can't get my blog back.. ;-( It's somewhere out there.

Perhaps, I will start up another one in the future.

At this point, I enjoy dropping by this beautiful haven that you have here. Always filled with fun, interesting and especially loving words.

Thank you for thinking about me dear Blessed.. you are such a gem for us, here in the blogosphere.

Your spirit is an inspiration ... thank you for sharing it with us. xoxoxox

Blogger RobynB said...
Fantastic list Blessed!

xo

Anonymous Anonymous said...
BTW Congrats on that award!

You are indeed a Rockin' Girl! ;-)

Kudos to you!!!! ;-)

You deserve it!

Blogger Fig said...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I heart you Blessed! You SO rock!

mwuah!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
yeah keshi-chan is like that!
lovely big candle, brightest in the blogosphere..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket