♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, July 28, 2007
8 Random things
So other day I was feeling lazy.
I asked someone, anyone to give me
a suggestion on what to blog about
or to tag me. I got a couple suggestion.
So I'm gonna take the tag from Stupid Tom
(at Stupidtom.com)
8 Random Things about myself.
I'm gonna try to think of things that
I haven't mentioned before.

1) I have actually wondered what it would
really be like to be a nun.

2) I can't stand not to match. My clothes
my shoes, my purse, my makeup, etc.

3) I smoke. That you know. But when I smoke
I have to have something to drink may it
be non-alcoholic or not. I can't do water
tho. I cannot smoke a cigarette by itself
just to smoke.

4) I would like to go back to school.

5) When I got married, I hyphenated my
last name.

6) It drives me bonkers when a fly gets
in the house.

7) I have been trying to read a little of
the Bible each night before I go to bed.
I have not read the Bible all the way thru.
That is a goal of mine.

8) Tho I live in KY and it is considered
'country', I don't live in the country
and I have no desire to live all the way
out in the boondocks even tho it would
be pretty, private and peaceful. I prefer to live
in town near stores.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hello there!

Thank you for sharing a little more with us. ;-)

In Québec, if we marry, we don't take our husband's name.

I never actually thought I would like the country but now I wouldn't go back to the city. But I must say I'm not out in the boondocks! lol I wouldn't like it either. But there are beautiful lush fields and I would find it difficult now to have neighbours really close by. ;-)

Hope you're having a great weekend dear Blessed.

I went antiquing today and on the ferry boat there was this lady holding a little blond pug. ;-) I thought about you... ;-)))

Blogger starry said...
How are you.have not been here in a long time.was interesting to read 8 things about you.have you started a new job .

Anonymous Anonymous said...
laughed@ nun lol
these insects in the house is really annoying!
and yes, blessed-chan, there is nothing like living in a convenient place ;)
wish u have a lovely weekend!!

Blogger Jim said...
i been blown
my girl wants me to be her buddy
i feel like a nun
i always tot i had S.A.

how u doing?

Blogger Bob said...
#5 About hyphenated last names: My wife claims she lost her hyphen when we married. . . :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket