♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Lazy Blessed
Lazy.
That's how I feel.
Lazy.
I don't know what to blog about.
Anybody have any ideas?
Anybody want to tag me?
Help!
I'm feeling so freakin' LAZY and I can't
stand it!
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate it.
Not only am I lazy about blogging but
I even went to bed early last night.
Like around 9:18 p.m.
I usually don't go to bed till 11:30 or later.
Usually can't turn off the brain so I can
go to sleep.

And by the way, I don't have the ability
to film myself doing karaoke. So I can't
Youtube it! Sorry!
I'm sure it would be entertaining.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there!

I went cycling this week and I took pictures along the way. I put them on my blog. I had fun preparing for my post as well.

I'd really enjoy seeing your neck-of-the-woods. ;-) Where you enjoy going, the scenery, etc. It's a thought.. ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
eight random things about yourself. Tag your it. I think I was supposed to tag eight people after my post anyway so you are one down.

the post is http://stupidtom.com/2007/07/25/eight-random-things-cause-i-got-tagged/

Anonymous Anonymous said...
when theres nothing to blog, i just bloghop until i get some ideas from someone's blog :D
copy cat. haha~
9:18 sounds too early for me.
are you getting up so early?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket