♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Answers and pics
The other day when I posted my blog entry about 24 things about me
a couple fellow bloggers asked me a few questions. I thought
I would take this time to try and answer them.
First was Bob---
"Where do you want to be in the next 5 years? In 10? What will you be doing?
Where will you be?
In 5 years, from today, I will be 41. In 10 years I will be 46.
It really is hard for me to imagine what I will be doing and where I will
be. I really try to just take each day as it comes since I know there is no
guarantee for tomorrow. BUT in my mind that holds all these dreams, hopes and
aspirations I keep thinking of how I hope I am healthy, that I am visiting the
beach much more since I know as much as dream about living closer to it, it probably
isn't going to happen. I hope my husband and I are living in a bigger house.
I hope that I am still happy doing the same job I am now, except, of course, with more responsibility. I hope I still have the same circle of friends AND I hope more join that circle. I hope my faith is stronger. I am sure I will have a different car becuz I change cars all the time---maybe it will be something sporty since we don't have kids and why not have something sporty and fun? I hope that we aren't at war but somehow I don't think that will be the case. I feel that the world in general will be in more chaos. I don't mean to be negative, I want to be more positive, but I scares me a bit to think about the future. I can think about all my hopes and wants but really I fear the unknown. This reminds me when I was in a pagent (yes, me
I was in a pagent in high school--Junior Miss)I remember the judges asking me this one question during my interview (which by the way I came in second in interview)
The question--"Today, tomorrow, yesterday. Which one do you choose and why?"
My answer--Yesterday is over and done with it. Can't bring it back. Tomorrow is not guaranteed and you don't know what it holds. So I choose today becuz it is here and I can take advantage of it". I guess some of my views haven't changed. (Thanks Bob!)

Second was Keshi---
"Do you think our souls travel many lifetimes?"
I have pondered this question alot. I have often wondered since there have been times in my life where I had feelings that I had done a certain something before or been a certain place and felt I had done that certain something and had been that certain place before. Example, when I went to London, England I felt I had been there before. Infact it was almost as if I felt I was 'home' and I didn't want to leave. Could this have been my bloodline or better yet relatives from long, long years ago speaking to me or could I have had lived there in a past life?
I also tease myself at times saying I must have been from royalty since I just detest
housework and do manual labor! Ha! Sometimes I feel like a wild old soul--could that be becuz I have traveled so many lives before? Why do I find myself so attracted to Egypt, Greece, Rome, China? Did I live there in past lives? I don't have strong feelings towards Brazil, Iran, France?
Really in my faith we don't believe in past lives but as you see I admit to wondering. I had a friend that visited a therapist who could help you uncover your past lives---I believe it is called past life transgresion (don't know if I spelled it right?!). It was so fascinating and frightening what all she told me she said under hypnosis. This hypnosis was taped.
People she knew in this life were in her old lives in different ways. It was so wild.
You would be absolutely blown away by what all she said. I wish I had a transcript of it to share. (Thanks Keshi!)

Last but not least, I did get a new tattoo on my right hip and it's beautiful.
It took almost 3 hours and I am very happy with the results.
It is quite swollen right now. It's gonna look even better.













16 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
Tattoo looks HOT!!!

**Sometimes I feel like a wild old soul

Me too...I believe in it cos I feel so..


TY Blessed!
Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
It looks good,Mermaid!
What would i be?

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
sweet ink.... I also like the tan line

Blogger Jerrster said...
holy sweet bujeebus....that was the last thing I would have expected to see....Blessed...you got a frikkin beautiful tattoo!

sweet.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Way too cool Blessed!

I love your new tatt!!!!

Can we see the others that you have?

Have a great day and thankx for sharing more about yourself!

Nancy the sweet Bee

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
That is Fantastic! I love it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks cool, you were right, it is huge!!!!

Blogger Julie George said...
it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

Blogger hockeyman said...
I wonder if this "wild old soul" stems from having a number of levels of conciousness not all that we remember or can see..

I think we all get that feeling from time to time -- I just wonder what it is...

Nice tattooo..

Blogger CallmeJack said...
very nice. I really like it


welcome to the club.


It will not be your last.



Jack

Blogger Jerrster said...
..ever have one of those moments...you wished you had just said..what Julie George just said?

yeah thought it was me...::grin:::

Blogger Bob said...
That's the best tattoo. Your artist did a wonderful job - do detailed, so colorful. Now about that tan line . . . :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
DAMN! Now I want a tattoo too! What should I get? Will you come with me and hold my hand?

Blogger Mistify said...
I am so proud of you! It is beautiful! I need to read a lot to catch up to what has been going on with you....

Blogger RobynB said...
Your tat looks fantastic!

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

xo

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh soooo sexyyyy!!
and beautiful colored tatoo!
u were a beauty pagent!??
i think that answer was perfect, blessed-chan :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket