♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Open book or a locked box






















In this little spot within the vast blog land
and world wide web, is my little place where
I can have my say and share a bit of myself.
I don't think no matter what all divulge,
I don't think you can know me.
I will admit there is so very much of
me that will always be shut up inside me.
Maybe you could get a glimpse of the true
me if you knew me out here in the real world.
Maybe not.
Sometimes I feel like an open book.
Sometimes I feel like a locked box.
I do feel like sharing and I do.
Somethings, as I mentioned before, are
just locked up tight.
Out here many think they know me,
and maybe they do, a little.
Again so much inside this brain of mine.
So many different sides.
So many different ideas and views.
Dislikes and likes.
I wonder if everyone feels this way?
Do you feel there is a part of you
that you will never share?
Or are an open book?
Some people are like open books. They're so direct, it's easy to know them from cover to cover. Others are mysterious and full of surprises - even their closest mates can't always guess how they feel.
Which are you?
4 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
k u tell me...wut am I? :)

Keshi.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
I am pretty much an open book. Always have been...probably always will be. I don't have a problem with people knowing about my life, and why I am the way I am. Having said that, I guess there is a side of everybody which is locked up good and tight.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
what do you think?

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
I think I am an open book with certain aspects of myself but not everything.
Happy Blogging.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket