♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, June 08, 2007
Stole this..
Saw this over at Ed's so I took it and put in my own answers....of course.

1. Should guys wear pink?

Yes.

2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

Closed but I have peeked.

3. What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?

Charisma.

4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?

Why yes.

5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?

Okay, I'm gonna plead the fifth on this one.......okay, I'd rather
have amazing sex!

6. What’s in your wallet?

Money, credit cards, prayer cards, receipts, pictures, checks,
coupons

7. What’s under your bed?

carpet

8. What’s on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?

Boxes, Christmas decorations, clothes, posters, hats, shoes, etc.

9. What’s in your underwear drawer?

Underwear, bras

10. What’s in the trunk of your car?

board games, miscellaneous papers, church bulletins, emergency kit,
first aid kit, etc

11. What color is the underwear you’re wearing at this moment?

white

12. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what’s in it?

No.....so nothing.
I have nothing to hide.

13. Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes, what?

Goodness! I'm Miss Guilt Prone. I'm always feeling guilty about something!!!
How do I narrow it down?

14. What is your last thought before you fall asleep?

This various from night to night. It's usally the days events, the worries of the days or the worries of what's to come or whatever I'm watching on TV or whatever I was reading....all this replaying in my head till I finally fall asleep from my exhaustive thinking!!

15. How long have those leftovers been in your fridge?

No left overs right now but I've seen left overs remain for a month.

16. Do you sleep with anything?

Nope. Just covers.

17. Who is the last person you had lustful thoughts about that didn’t know?

Are you kiddning me??? Like I'm gonna divulge that here! Ha!

18. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Happy, healthy and with more faith

19. What do you most want to be remembered for?

A good heart and genuiness to be REAL!!!!


20. What do you think is the most attractive part of a man;s body?

Well, I'm gonna have to say hands. Gotta have nice hands!
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey girl,

Nice to have you blogging again.

Thankx for that marathon sprint over at my place.. very happy to have you back on board!

I enjoyed reading your answers and I'm going to do a monkey see monkey do on that one. ;-)

wow! you have lots of stuff in the trunk of your car... I only have one thing. ;-)

Your closet is pretty much like mine.. LOL

Hope your spirits are up my dear Blessed.

Take care.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Hi! Blessed!
do you really like men in pink?
I SUPOSE IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY ARE WEARING?
WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS?

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Great answers, Blessed.
I hope things in your world are a little happier. x

Anonymous Anonymous said...
what a funny list!!
thanks blessed-chan, i enjoyed reading it very much!
laughed @that sex question.
please take it easy and dont feel guilty abt anything :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy Sunday to you!

;-)

How are the little sweethearts aka puppies?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i would like to take this list.
thank u very much blessed-chan!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket