♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Busy Bee
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Well, I'm a busy bee.
We have company coming in for Derby (Thursday!!).
I have been trying to get the house
in tip top shape.
Busy at work.
Busy at home.
I do not feel I have had
any spare time: Cleaning,
(I need a maid!)
running errands, being
slammed at work.
I hope to come check up with you
all when all the excitement dies down.
Like I said, Derby is an exciting time
of year.
So on that note, I'm going back to
cleaning. This little bee
going to get back to work!
But this doesn't mean you can't pop by
and say hello!
Happy Derby everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
7 Comments:
Blogger Jerrster said...
I have a link for French Maids...if you recall. Just let me know if you need it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good morning!

Have fun with your company miss busy bee. ;-)

I'd love to be going to the Derby! Must be so much fun!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Just stopping by to say hello....*hugs**

Anonymous Anonymous said...
HAPPY DERBY!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
have one of those crazy drinks with a weed in it for me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good morning!

You must be very busy indeed! ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Blogger Blessed said...
JERRSTER---
You funny boy!!!

NANCY---
Hey there Nancy!
Company stepped out this a.m. so I'm visiting my computer for a moment.
I'm kinda doing the next best thing for Derby and that's Keeneland. Very festive.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Hope you watch the big race.

DIALUP---
Hey there girlie!!!
Thanx for stopping by.

WES---
Happy Derby to you!!!!
And
Happy Cinco De Mayo.
In honor of the Cinco I have to have atleast one margarita at the track today.

STUPIDTOM---
I don't think I could bare it.
But I'll drink something else in your honor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket