♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, April 19, 2007
I'm back





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



I'm back. Feels like I have been gone forever.
So on to a meme.


1. LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU’VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:
"Ewww gross Sushi"
"Wow! That's an ugly baby you have there"
"I'll take another helping of the liver please"
"I'd like to buy the entire bar a round of drinks"

2. LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU’VE FELT THIS WEEK:

"Hold Me Now" Thompson Twins
"Crazy" Gnarls Barkley
"Every Rose Has it's Thorn" Poison
"Rainy Days and Mondays" The Carpenters
"If Everyone Cared" Nickelback
"I'm in a hurry and don't know why" Alabama
"Alive and Kicking" Simple Minds
(I could go on and on on this list)

3. IMAGINE YOU’RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?

1. Sitting in the sunshine in my beach chair some place tropical.
2. Drinking my frozen margarita that was just brought to me
by the wait staff.
3. Playing in the ocean.
4. Having my lobster dinner outside over looking the ocean, feeling the warm ocean breeze, hearing the waves crashing on the shore as the tide comes in, at night under the clear star filled sky at a fabulous four star restaurant as Harry Connick Jr music plays softly in the background.


4. MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:

1. Liquid Chicken
2. Contagious Crazies
3. Cat Scratch
4. Corrupted
5. Uncle Jesse & the Blue Ball band


5. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?

1. "Oops I Did It again" Britney Spears
2. "My Heart will go on (Theme from the Titanic)" Celine Dion
3. "Grandma Got Ran over by a reindeer" Elmo & Patsy


Now it's YOUR turn. Consider yourself tagged!!
9 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
aww WB I missed ya tonz!

LOL @liquid chicken!

***hugz***
Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
welcome back dear.... I think I heard Liquid Chicken actually play once with the Meat Puppets... ;)

I will think about this meme...but I must getting to writing my stories again.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Welcome back!!!!

Happy Blogging!!

Blogger Nancy said...
Glad your back and I enjoyed your meme. Maybe I will get to it at some point. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hello there!

Welcome back, good to have you with us again!

Love that song, reminds me of summer!

The weather has been terrific here!

Nanybee ;-)

P.S. Can I join you and put my beach chair next to you?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Just had to come back for the song! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm in a hurry and don't know why??
ewww Grandma got ran over??
lololol
love all your lists!!! thanks for making me laugh :)
and your lobster dinner in the beach was really ideal!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yeah, Liquid Chicken made me laugh too!!

Blogger RobynB said...
Thanks for the giggles... I'm with you on the Celine song.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket