♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, April 09, 2007
What the music tells me
Again, another brilliant idea from Miss Snavy (snavybean.wordpress.com)
Grab you Ipod or Mp3 Player, set it to shuffle and start asking it these questions
If you don't have an Ipod or Mp3 Player (LIKE ME!)go hunting thru your stacks
of CD's to get your answers to these questions:

How does the world see me?
What you get is what you see (Tina Turner)

Will I have a happy life?
Heaven Knows (Donna Summer)

What’s going to happen next?
Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin)

What do my friends really think of me?
To Much time on my Hands (Styx)

Do people secretly lust after me?
I got the feelin' (James Brown)

How can I make myself happy?
Don't stop believe in' (Journey)

What should I do with my life?
Faith (George Michael)

Will I have more children?
HELLO!!!!!! I don't have children
so this question is void!

What is some good advice for me?
Fight for you right (Beastie Boys)

How will I be remembered?
Blessed (Elton John)

What is my signature song?
Dance with Me (Peter Brown)

What do I think my signature song is?
Under Pressure (David Bowie w/Queen)

What does everyone else think my signature song is?
Crazy (Patsy Cline) HA!

What song will play at my funeral?
Just Remember I love you (Firefall)

What type of boys do I like?
Hungry Like the Wolf (Duran Duran)

What is my day going to be like?
Push comes to Shove (Van Halen)

(Now that was hard---YOUR TURN!!!!!!)
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Heh heh, I enjoyed this!

The BEASTIES! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Blogger Jim said...
when i die
i did it my way - Frank Sinatra

Blogger Keshi said...
Some very cool songs there Blessed! I love Under Pressure. One of my favs.

:)
Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Hi Blessed!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter, will try that.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Hi Blessed! Hope you enjoyed Your Easter Weekend!

Blogger Nancy said...
Great Job! That took a lot of work and was fun reading.

Blogger Blessed said...
WES---
I need more Beastie Boy music!!

JIM--
I love Frank Sinatra!

KESHI--
It was fun and difficult trying
to answer those questions and that song does indeed rule!

PAUL JOE--
I had a wonderful Easter.
I do hope you did too!!

NANCY--
Thank you. It was hard but fun too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket