♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, March 25, 2007
pondering pugs



I was just sitting here and it dawned on me how
me and my husband's personalities are
somewhat displayed by our pugs. Found
it kinda interesting.

So there is Jake the fawn pug--He is like
my husband. He is confident. A bit older than
Elwood. He can entertain himself
with his favorite toy.He doesn't
crave to be loved on but he does
have his moments. He is a good looking
pug. When he plays with a toy and
Elwood is interested in that toy too,
they will both grab on to that toy, growl
at each other and it seems
the power struggle will never end.

Then there is Elwood, who reminds me
a little of me. He is a needy Pug.
Loves to have your attention. You
can't pat him or scratch him enough.
He is not as confident as Jake.
content to just sit on the couch.
If you get Elwood all riled up,
he has a scary growl that you
just couldn't imagine this
little dog could make and
he will fight Jake back.
He isn't as pretty of a pug as Jake
but beauty is in the eye
of the beholder.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
The little black one is the cutest doggy ever! I'd snuggle him silly and I don't even like dogs! They're both gorgeous but that black one stole my heart the first time you posted their pics.

Blogger Keshi said...
LOL cute post! So did ur hubby read this? :)

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder...

I think that our pets do indeed take on our personalities..after all who are they always around..

But then again, maybe we are the ones who put human traits to our little sweethearts...

Doesn't matter, I still adore mine. My last date complained to a friend that I was paying more attentin to my dogs than him! LOL Well if he expected me to take care of him after a 5 minute meeting... MEN! ;-)

Have a great day dear Blessed!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket