♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, March 15, 2007
stuff
Okay so it's Girl Scout Cookie time.
I have fell in love with a new
girl scout cookie--it's called Lemonades.
Have you tried them yet? Yum.
Shortbread with lemon icing.
My husband who really doesn't like
lemon loved them.

Lately, I have been feeling like somewhat
of an adult.
Freak out! Since most the time I feel
like I'm 12 except I smoke, drink
and can have sex. (hee hee)
For example, I bought a new vaccuum
cleaner. It wasn't cheap. It was
one of those awesome Dyson vaccuums.
I felt so 'grown up' as purchased
this. I was actually excited about it.
Now, other adult like feelings I have
been feeling is the fact that
when I do go out and have a drink
I'm not going out with the intentions
(anymore) of getting drunk, smashed,
hammered. I don't find myself wanting
to go out dancing or clubbing as I use
to. I find I just want to go to a nice
restaurant, have a delicious dinner,
sit, relax, and sip my wine.

What's up with gas prices AGAIN?
Ug.

Wanna hear another funny story?
No? Well, I'm gonna tell you
anyway. On Monday nights I am
a team member for RCIA (Rite of
Christian Intiation of Adults)
at my parish. We split into
small groups and I kept
getting this wiff of dog
pee. I'm thinking where is
this coming from. My jeans?
My shoes? I smell it a bit
and then it is gone.
Come to find out that the
little zip up cotton jacket
I threw on at the last minute
had been pee-ed on my puppy.
A big ole smelly yellow spot
on the back! Ooooooh Gross!
Darn dog!
Wonder how many people
thought I stunk?

This week I have found myself
loosing stuff--my keys as
maybe you read my last blog.
My Sunday Missal that I carry
to mass on Sunday to follow along.
My new sunglasses.
Really I misplaced these things
which is so not like me and
drives me CRAZY wondering
where are these things
and why am I hiding them from
myself???

Just thought I should throw this in,
hope this doesn't change your opinion
of me but
I do not like Jimmy Buffet music
or Pink Floyd.

Isn't it wild how our tastes change
over time? Now I really mean taste.
Like taste for certain foods.
Example, I can remember enjoying as
a child buttermilk with cornbread
crumbled up in it.
Bologna samiches.
I can't stand any of these things
buttermilk (only if it is used in a
recipe), cornbread and/or bologna.
Wanna know what I have always loved
as a kid and still do????
Spinach!

Ever read a book and you
just didn't want it to end?
That's how I feel about
one of the books I'm reading
right now. It makes me a little
sad. I could have already
finished this book but
I'm trying not to read it
so fast. That's how I am
with anything that I am
totally engrossed with--
I devour it! Can't get
enought of it! Don't
want to put it down.
(Take that however you
want. hee hee)

Okay, I'm done with the stuff floating
around in my brain.
3 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
Hey I am part of RCIA, but we don't form groups there is only 3 of us. Times are changing.

Have a great day Blessed.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Blessed,

"Wonder how many people thought I stunk"? hahaahahah just made me laugh out loud! Thankx for that one! I guess only a dog lover would find this hilarious! Others are just disgusted by this! hahahaha

Have a great day! ;-)

Blogger April said...
OMG...i love girl scout cookies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket