♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Copycat Part two
SAW THIS ON SNAVY'S BLOG (http://snavybean.wordpress.com) and I copied..... again.

What curse words do you use most?
Rarely do I use a curse word. But if I do let one slip it's probably hell or sh&t. If I get really mad and I'm at the point of no return, it's motherf&%ker!

Do you own an iPod?
No. I'm so behind the times.

What time is your alarm clock set to?
6:30 a.m. I do not wake to an alarm. I wake to the TV.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I want to be in the picture and hopefully it will be taken by a digital camera
so I can delete if I don't like the shot.

What was the last movie you watched?
Honestly, I don't know. Rarely do I watch movies. Now
if you asked what was the last show or TV program you watched
that would be easy. And that answer would be the Today Show this a.m.

What CD is currently in your player?
A mix CD I picked up at Target called 80's
New Wave Party mix

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
To just drink one by themselves I would choose chocolate
but should I eat a cookie, a brownie, a piece of cake, toast with jelly,
it will have to be 2%

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No, not this week.

When was the last time you had Starbucks?
2 weeks ago. Frappacuino (or however you spell it).

Can you whistle?
Yes. However I can't whistle the theme song to Andy Griffith.

Did you watch cartoons when you were little?
A little. I can remember watching Tom and Jerry. Bugs Bunny.
Some Disney. But cartoons have never really caught my
fancy. Now as an adult I do like Family Guy. Can't stand
The Simpsons or South Park.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Of course, Rolling Stones. Led Zepplin, Bob Seger
and the Silver Bullet Band, and some other artists
like Tina Turner, Cher, Harry Connick Jr.
The last 3 I have put away as collectors items.
I should put the the Rolling Stones one away
becuz it did come from an actual concert (of which
my sis-n-law attended, not me)

What will you be doing in an hour?
Watching CNN, waiting for the Entertainment show to come on.
Gives an update of what all happened today in the entertainment
world. Gotta get my Anna Nicole/Britney Spears update, you know?

What was the last song you heard?
"Time (Clock of the Heart)" by Culture Club
I really like that song.
"Don't put your head on my shoulder
Sink me in a river of tears
This could be the best place yet
But you must overcome your fears
In time it could have been so much more
The time is precious I know
In time it could have been so much more
The time has nothing to show
CHORUS:Because time won't give me time
And time makes lovers feel like they've got something real
But you and me we know they've got nothing but time
And time won't give me time
Won't give me time"

Last time you cried?
Last night watching that Bob Woodruff ABC special.
Did anyone else watch it?
Oh my...........it sure is a wake up call!

Desktop or laptop?
Desktop

What’s the weather like?
Cool. Partly cloudy skies. The moon was
so beautiful earlier as it poked out amongst the
clouds.

What were you doing an hour ago?
I was at a jewelry party and spent
too much money on a pair of earrings.
They are pretty tho.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
5-6 hours.

Do you eat breakfast daily?
No. I can't make myself eat in the morning
when I'm getting ready for work.
However, I do take an early lunch--11:00 a.m.

What did you do last night?
Chilled out at the house. An actual evening
that I didn't have to do anything!!!!

Do you use sarcasm?
Oh my goodness, yes.

Do you sleep on your side/back/stomach?
I start off on my side and always wake up on
my back.

Do you watch the news?
Sometimes. Most news I get is via the internet.
Watching it sometimes just overwhelms me.
It is usually so bad, violent and it scares me.
I feel so helpless.

Do you have any scars?
Who doesn't? I have so many scars that I carry in
my heart, my soul. Broken hearts, abuse, mis-trust.
I find myself leary but I still love and try to trust.
I also have this physical scar on my left leg.
It is so small but once when me and my brother
(who is now deceased) were little he mistakenly
stabbed a pencil in my leg, right above my knee.
And then there is the little scar where I had
some skin removed for a biospy. Which came back
as hives but it wasn't hives!!!!!
I also have a few acne scars and chicken pox scars
but thank goodness for makeup. They are not
bad or huge but I see them!!!!!
12 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Blessed,

We are so muck alike.

I don't have an Ipod nor do I have an mp3 player. opppsss

I love the 80's music. Very much into 60's and 70's also.

About picture taking DITTO.

Laptop, what's that? ;-)

Hours of sleep... DITTO.

Oh but I absolutely must eat breakfast though.

I'm known for being the Queen of sarcasm.. ;-)

Jewelry.. I aboslutely adore!!!!

Scars, I have many on my body but I have always said the the emotional ones are deeper and can last a whole time. I prefer having surgery 3 days in a row, it's less painful.

Blogger Blessed said...
NANCY---
Great minds think alike! LOL.
Now I'm going to check out your list. I like looking at peoples memes. Gives one a little more insight or so we think!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
HA! I'm lookin at you... you lookin at me.... I take a bit of salt if you please!

I love 80's music... brings back so many fond memories of being an ugly teenager... hee hee

I just had to try... I managed the Andy Griffith song... YAY! ...and now my daughter thinks I'm nuts too.

Blogger Blessed said...
LILY---
A margarita or two or three would be soooooooooooo good right now!!!
It's raining here. My bed is calling me. It keeps saying,
"Come join me. Your book is right here and then we can nap"
But no duty calls!!!!!

80's rule. I can see the hairsprayed wave bangs. Metal Hair bands.and my fav the new wave Thomas Dolby, Tears for Fears,
I love that song Major Tom and Promises, Promises. Of course, I don't even remember the artists of those last two songs.
And then I loved, loved, loved
George Michael (still do) and Duran Duran.
Singing with me--
"Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand......"

Blogger starry said...
Interesting tag with interesting answers.I like the one about the scars. so true we have visible and invisible scars.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Blessed,

To answer your questions over on my blog.

My scars have to do with a kidney disease since the age of 9. Have had 3 kidney transplants and over 17 years of dialysis, it has brought on scars as well.

The shave came about because I challenged my students to raise $10 000 in one week for The Terry Fox Foundation. He is my HERO! It's for cancer research and we raised $13 000 so I was quite proud of them and their efforts. So off the hair came, I was so happy when I was bald. Probably because of what it represented for me.

I'm surprised that not many Americans know about him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Fox

If you're interested.

I teach English as a second language. ;-)

It's oh so hard not to take things personally... ;-) I understand you oh so much.. wink wink... and during PMS OMG get out of the way if you know what's good for you! LOL

I like you... ;-)

Blogger Keshi said...
**it's motherf&%ker!

LOL I dun curse much but when I do it's 'DINGBAT' or 'F#CKER'.

it's good u dun have an iPod...cos I think Im half-way thru achieving total deafness.

U own some very cool Band Ts there Blessed.


U dun have brekky? awww...I gotta fedex u some vegemite toast everyday then...rite on time :).


Keshi.

Blogger Blessed said...
STARRY---
You should take this as a tag
and do it on your bloggy blog.

NANCY---
Goodness Miss Nancy you have been thru alot! You are one tough cookie.
FYI, I signed the back of my drivers license for organ donation should something happen.

I am going to look up this Terry Fox Foundation.
What an amazing challenge and what an even more amazing outcome!!!!

You teach English as a second language? How cool is that.
French is your fist language then?
I have always wished that I was bi-lingual. But I really never put forth the effort. I did take Spanish in high school but I didn't learn much.
I bought a book to try to learn some German since my husband is first generation in America of his german family but the book is hididng somewhere. I would love to speak french or especially Italian since I want to go to Italy some day (especially Rome).

PMS--Oh my I am one awful person that week. I either want to fight ya or cry. Just one more reason I just love being a woman (there's some more of my sarcasm).

And I like you!!!!!*smile*

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---
I have heard of this vegamite thru that song that Men at Work did in the 80's (and of course I have Men at Work's Greatest Hits).
I have always wanted to see what it tasted like. I heard it was a spread.
Breakfast for me would be something like scrambled eggs and bacon or some kind of omelet or french toast or my very fav Eggs Benedict. But rarely do I eat it for breakfast. I do sometimes make it for dinner.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
have so many scars in your heart, soul?? aww well said...
i love that culture club's song tooo!!
it is really sappy when i think abt my past.
boy george's voice is really good :D

Blogger Blessed said...
NIKI---
I am a fan of Boy George. I really like 80's music and his songs were catchy especially that one called
"Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?"
I have always wanted to do that song for karoke.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh i saw those videos of Boy George on youtube.
he looked really big in "Do you really want to hurt me?".
great song indeed!! karaoke? lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket