♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
I'm alive
Hi all!
I am alive.
Started getting sick Wednesday. Coughed all night.
Then Thursday, as the day went on, I started
feeling worse as the minutes ticked by.
To home I went and once I soaked in the tub
I felt even worse!
Didn't make it to work on Friday.
The sad thing is on Saturday my office
had it's first ever Saturday clinic and
guess who stepped up to the plate to work????
Yes! That would be me!!!!
Little did I know when I made that decision
a month or so ago that I would feel so awful.
Well, I drug my body from the bed to the office.
I really don't know how I did it....but I did it.
I had the doc working write me out a prescription
for antibiotics. (No sense going to some other doc
when I new what would help me).
(FYI--I work for retinal surgeons not internal medicine
doctors so I don't have the docs write me out
alot of prescriptions. I feel funny about doing that
but on this occasion I felt the great need to get better
fast and it always makes me feel good to save money
since I don't have to pay a copay to go see another
doc just so they can write me a prescription!!!!!)
The doc wrote me a prescription for a Z pack.
I have never had a Z pack. It's working.
I did make it to work on Monday. I have a horrible
cough. I still feel a bit disoriented. But I am able to function.

I have to say, I felt so bad. Body aches, head throbbed, cough, sneezing,
head congested yet running thru my eyes and nose.
I felt miserable. I felt so mad at this 'bug', cold, sinsusitis or
whatever 'possessed' me.
I felt 'possessed' by the devil. I found myself so angry.
I said hateful things to my husband. I could hear myself
saying these ugly, hateful things and wondering where
did that come from? As if I had no control over what I was
saying.
Terrible aren't I?
Poor guy not only had to deal with my hatefulness but
my oozing, sneezing, coughing, sweat pant wearing,
hair tightly pulled back, no makeup wearing self!

Okay, so I'm better. After all I am actually writing
a blog entry.

Hope all is well with you all and I hope to come by and
check out what all you have been sharing.
Hope you all are well.

Guess what? About 4 weeks till Spring!!!!!!!!!
I say bring it on!
HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Comments:
Blogger starry said...
I am so glad you are feeling better.I don't know how you made it to work.

Blogger Blessed said...
STARRY---
I don't know how I made it to work on Saturday. My husband had to drive me becuz I was so dizzy.
I laid my head down on my desk more than a few times. Thank goodness I only had to work 3 hours. 3 hours of torture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket