♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Mindless chit chat really..................
I feel like I'm dragging today. I see the finish line (that being Friday) and I feel I am almost there...........can I make it? That's how tired I feel today.

It was inevitable............I FINALLY switched over to Beta Blogger or the New Blogger. Everytime I logged in 'it' tried to get me to switch. Then today on my break I was trying
to moderate my comments and would not let me until I switched. What was wrong with the
'old' blogger??

Okay, I have to mention it. I know everyone has already heard that Anna Nicole Smith died today. I have to say it did shock me I don't want to make fun of her as I have already heard so many doing. I know we will be bombarded with the news of her death. It will be on every TV station, news program and magazine cover till we are sick of hearing about it. I just think it's so sad.

What does it mean when a person stops by your blog and doesn't really leave a true comment but just leaves their blog address????? Is this just an invitation to read their blog? And/or is it just their 'calling card' to let you know "Hey I was here" ??????

Also, the other day I got an anonymous comment from someone who told me of this Edgar Cayce 'thing" to check out. They mentioned to sign up for "Think on these Things". The person also mentioned that they have had no relapses with Multiple Sclerosis thanks to Cayce. I thought this was a remarkable anonymous comment. So with the help of Google I went about trying find what this anonymous was talking about---what was this signing up for "Think on these things?" Was it a website about Cayce? Come to find out it's a book. A handy pocketsize companion of Cayce's affirmations. So I thought why not check it out? I ordered it. I had been meaning to get a book on Edgar Cayce and so I will start with this.
So thank you Anonymous. (Should you be reading this!!)

You know what I am dying to try??? No? Pama Pomegranate Liquer.
Here is a tasty recipe right up my alley:
1 oz PAMA Pomegranate Liquer
3 oz champagne
Pour PAMA & champagne into a shaker over ice. Strain into champagne flute.
Easy enough, huh?

Since I am rambling (again)........have you heard about the Allerca Cat? It's the world's first
hypoallergenic feline. Cost---$4000.

Did you know that people who drink atleast 3 glasses of juice a week are 76% less likely
to develop Alzheimers disease??

Every since it turned cold in KY (17 degrees when I got in my car this a.m.), I have been telling myself to get up earlier so I can stop and get myself a good cup of coffee? (Coffee is not something I drink regularly) Guess what? I haven't gotten myself a cup of coffee yet.

I hate Nyquil. I took it last Saturday night to help my coughing (due to the minor case of sinusitis I had again) and I never slept peacefully. I had those awful lucid dreams. The dreams that happen when you aren't quite awake and you aren't in solid sleep mode. I woke up feeling worse than I felt the night before. I vow to not take it again.

I don't know if I ever mentioned that I like to wear lip gloss. I just fond out that this company, Tarte, has come out with an Inside Out Vitamin lip gloss that delivers a dose of clinically proven complexion-refining acai, green tea and grape seed extract. Now this is good news for a girl like me who likes her lips to look like she has just eaten a greasy pork chop! Ha Ha!

Okay, last but not least Niki at niki-emotion3.blogspot asked to see a pic of me. So here you go.
This pic was taken May 2006. My hair is a bit longer now and no highlights since I colored it back darker for winter. But this is me, in all my glory.



23 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
hey u look absolutely stunning in that pic! WOW smokin ;-)

**I know everyone has already heard that Anna Nicole Smith died today

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTT?? Seriously????

Keshi.

Blogger JeannieGrrl said...
Blessed you are one very pretty lady :) I see you making brownies and having children flock to you. I think you were made to comfort and love. I hope you don't find that an insult. I mean it in the most glorious way :) Already when I read your blog I hear a soft southern inflection to your words and now I have a face that fits the voice I "heard" thank you!

Blogger Cecilia said...
i really like your blog..esp how you just write whats on your mind:) Feels good to think aloud. Plus liked the mermaid pic!!!Coz its my nick...also the fact you seem to have alot of faith..looks like we have quite a bit in common:)Something you wrote about...the lucid dreams..do you know soemthing about it? Someone I know gets them too..and was jus a wee bit worried. If you rather not talk about it..no problem, i understand. Take care.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Happy Friday!

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---
Thank you honey.
I can't believe that you hadn't heard about Anna Nicole. I'm sure
it's all over the place now.
RIP Anna.
JEANIE GRRL---
Why thank you. That is so sweet of you. I do love brownies but the only youngins flockin to me are the one's in my 5th grade PREP class that I do on Wednesday nights and then there are my "kids" at home. My pugs. LOL.
NIKI---
Thank you for the compliment.
I am glad to have a friend like YOU.
CECILIA---
I am glad you like my blog. I try so hard to make it entertaining and be a blog that I would like to read.
The lucid dreaming....well, that was becuz I took over the counter medication Nyquil. It was awful.
And by the way, it seems that far too few write about their faith here in blogland.
DIAL-UP PRINCESS---
Happy Friday to you my dear.
I made it! And a busy Friday it is!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
A stream of consciousness and and gorgeous picture...you have perked up my day.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Its really sad about Anna Nicole smith.I think you look so cute.actually stunning. I love lip gloss too.thanks for the info on the new lip gloss.Relax and have a good weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Very nice photo..thank you for revealing yourself to us... I like the highlights...

I appreciate you switching to New Beta Blogger.. makes it much easier now... ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Blogger Blessed said...
HELLO ED---
I wondered when you might stop by again. I am glad I perked up your day. You know there are other pics of me on my blog that I have posted and then there are pics on the other blog I had. If you go to my profile I think it mentions that blog that I had that I still haven't deleted.
I hope you have a nice weekend.
LALITHA---
Lip gloss rocks! I use it alone or over my lipstick. I can't live without lipstick.
It is indeed so very sad about Anna Nicole. I have the radio on AM radio right now and mentioned in the news briefs they keep saying they are awaiting the results from her autospy.

Blogger Blessed said...
BSB---as I mentioned to Ed in my comment reply to him there are more pics of me scattered thru out my blog that I have posted in the past.
Yes, I finally switched to Beta.
I hope it makes it easier for more to visit and say hello!
Hope you have a good weekend.

Blogger Nancy said...
Well you made the switch- I still have to do it. I keep putting it off. Have a great weekend.

Blogger Leigh said...
I liked the old blogger, I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I had to switch as well. Ugh!

I have to agree with you the death of Anna Nicole was very sad. Only 39 and leaving behind a bady, what a shame.

Mmmmm... Pomegranate Liqueur is very yummy. I have made many various martini's with it. I highly recommend trying it.

I love lip gloss as well, although I can't wear it. I have longer hair and where I live the wind is always blowing. My hair gets stuck to my lips I hate that. Any secret to avoiding this, well besides cutting my hair.

What a gorgeous picture of you!! So now it is confirmed you are beautiful inside and out!

Have a great weekend blessed. I hope you get caught up on some of that rest you need, and get that cup of coffee you are craving.

Blogger hockeyman said...
nice pic but what else would we expect from the blessed one..

it sounds cold enough to play hockey outside.. lace em up..come on its fun

Blogger Blessed said...
LEIGH---
Hi!!!!!!!!
It is now 10:43 p.m. and I'm still going. Been up since 6:30 a.m.
I should try to chill but I can't.
Guess I'm on my 2nd wind.
Busy weekend too.
LOL at your hair sticking to your lips. I don't have that problem with my short hair. Someone needs to figure out some ingenius invention for that. I have a slogan "Sticks to your lips but not to your hair!"
Hope you have a nice weekend.

HOCKEYMAN---Long time no see.
Thank you for the compliment.
You know hockey sure does look fun, tough and ROUGH! I have never been ice skating. I have tried to walk on an ice covered roadway and that was hard enough. Somehow hockey + me = emergency room visit.
I thiink I will just continue to watch from the sidelines and leave it to the pros.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
awww blessed-chan! thank u sooo much for ur kind comment reply!
just notice that my name & URL in ur post.
cant thank u enough!(^o^)/
i was wondering who Anna is. then saw her pic in Tom's blog. my prayers for her...
oh we dont drink juice much. i need to start drinking it from tomorrow. and buy lip gloss and highlight hair lol
have a nice weekend!!!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
thank you for the invite, I did look back at the pics. The tat pic and the neck pic were great...

so what do you want to see me post again?

Blogger Blessed said...
NIKI---you make me smile!!!!!

EDTIME---I want to hear about your hopes, your dreams, what makes YOU tick, what broke your heart, what made your heart flutter; stuff like that!!!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
wow blessed that is a lot to ask, I will have see what I can devulge openly....I will make the offer for you to email me if you wish...my email is on my profile.

Ask me anything you'd like to know.

Blogger Keshi said...
nah u were the first to tell me the news. Then I hit the Internet and it was like WHOAAAAAAAAA!

Yeah even Im saddened by her death, no matter what kinda person she was in life.

RIP Anna u were too young!
Keshi.

Blogger Nabeel said...
love your smile and hair style :)

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---I agree too young! and the plot keeps thickening (no pun intended).

NABEEL---Why thank you so much!!!
And thank you for stopping by!!!!

Blogger erika said...
I am a lipgloss fan. I am going to have to try that.

I love your picture!! You a Studette!

Blogger Blessed said...
ERIKA---
HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
"Studette" Now that's a new word!
Funny! and Thank you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket