♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Well, I guess you could say that Miss Dial up tagged me after I read her blog on this 'tag' and I coaxed her into tagging me.............
list at least 5 things you love about your body and yourself. 5 is the floor; you can always do more. And no self-deprecation! No offsetting a compliment with a dig.
Here I go:

1) My green eyes
2) My willingness to love
3) My smile
4) My faith
5) My loyalty to others

Okay, that was easy enough. I haven't blogged in a couple days and that will do for today.
Your turn, my wonderful blog friends.
What are 5 things that that you love about your body and yourself???????
6 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
*smile*

Blogger Jim said...
5 tings i love about my body:

i am not too hairy
i look intelligent
i am not musular, i dont have muscles in my brain like Arnie- Guvnar of California
i have a decent size deek when erect (whizh is very rarely, sexy dumb blondes dont turn me on)
my lover loves my body (though i dont)

Blogger Tom Bailey said...
5 things? Love about myself? How do I do this without being cocky?

My faith....
My teeth...
My weight... I am happy with it....
My happiness...
My willingness to share with others...

Blogger Leigh said...
That is a very challenging tag.

Have a good weekend blessed.

Blogger Biddie said...
I am happy with/love

my eyes..very blue, lots of compliments.

my friends...I don't have a lot, but the friends that I have are the best ever.

my loyalty to those I love...I will go to the mat for my loved ones.

my ability to laugh...If I didn't laugh, I would cry, so laughter works for me, and I laugh alot

my wonderful family...does that count? I love my Hubby and my kids, and I treasure my relationship with all of them.

Blogger Jerrster said...
my kookie smile...
the fact I can cross only one eye...
my wish for understanding...
my love of science...
I have GREAT LEGS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket