♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
First post of 2007
Happy New Year!!!
Here we are into the 2nd day of 2007.
So, HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR FIRST DAY OF 2007?????
Were you lazy?
Recovering from a hangover?
Did you hit any New Year's Day sales?
I was lazy. Stayed home with my honey. Cooked breakfast (which is a rare occurence anymore).
Never took a shower. Stayed in jogging pants and my UK vs. Clemson Music City Bowl sweatshirt (We won!!!)
I did do a little cleaning. Organizing. Playing around with my new HP photosmart c6100 All-in-one series (printer, copier, fax, scanner).
Took a long nap. Just me and Mr. Kitty Cat snug as a bug on a rug. Honey fell asleep on the couch watching a MASH marathon.
I don't usually do naps since if I nap then I don't sleep at night or I stay up
alot later than I should. Which is what happened to me again. Was awake until 2 a.m. But that was okay since I don't have to work today. Since I couldn't get a off work on Friday, Dec 29, I took off today instead.
Today, I am cleaning some more. Organizing. The repair people are coming to FINALLY fix the broken dishwasher. I am very thankful for that since I HATE to wash dishes by hand. Doing a little laundry. Later, I am going over to visit a friend. She is 9. If you have been reading my blog, I had wrote last year that her mom passed away while they were on vacation. I am going over to play Scene It, the Disney version and then we are going to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond so I can pick out a new shower curtain and accessories. I am tired of the colors and pattern in my bathroom. Time to spruce it up.
Enough for today----may you have a great 2nd day of 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
My News years I spent traveling home and unpacking and cleaning, so I can return to work today. I am so glad to hear that you are spending time with your friend. Your New Years day sounded ideal.

Happy New Year, wishing you and your family all the best in 2007.

Blogger Keshi said...
Blessed I missed ya tonz HUGGGGGGGGZ! Happy New Year girl! So u had a comfy one..sounds really cosy and wonderful NYE.

U already know what mine was like :) Ur quotes for the NY that u left in my blog were amazing! Got me thinking. tnxxx for that Blessed!

TC and have a great year ahead!
Keshi.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
I had a very lazy New Years day and an equally lazy day after! Back to work tomorrow though, so making the most of it.

When I first got my scanner, I scanned in everything I could get my hands on! You wouldn't believe the images I have in my files, lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket