♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Did you know that New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or NEED) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. The following are the top ten New Year's resolutions:
1) Spend more time with family & friends
2) Fit in fitness
3) Tame the bulge
4) Quit smoking
5) Enjoy life more
6) Quit drinking
7) Get out of debt
8) Learn something new
9) Help others
10) Get organized
Are YOU going to make a New Year's Resolution this year???
If you feel like sharing, what is your resolution?


3 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
I am terrible at keeping New Year's resolutions!

I hope you have a terrific new year sweetie :)

Blogger erika said...
I pick all of them! LOL Happy New Year!

Blogger JeannieGrrl said...
Although I'm not really very Tragic anymore - yes. Tis I my dear friend :) I nearly gave up but then my fighting spirit went into overdrive and I came back with a fury :) Nice to see you again... I had lost all of my links when I went into auto delete mode... xox - you're "re linked"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket