♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, December 07, 2006
'myspace
Okay, I'm coming out of my fog....despite that I went online two days ago to place an order and several things I picked out for gift were sold out and the things that I picked out that required personalization wouldn't arrive till after Christmas. So I had to scrap those ideas!
So here is my question for you:
WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA
TO BRING YOU THIS YEAR????????
'myspace
3 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
What do I want Santa to bring me ? I want him to bring the winning lotto numbers or a nice stack of cash would be a nice substitute....:)

Blogger starry said...
All I want for christmas is good health and happiness and I wish the same for all of you.

Blogger Mistify said...
I am still in bah humbug mode right this minute but I wanted to say thank you for all the comments you have left both of us over the last few months. It is strange but it offers a strange comfort knowing you are out there thinking about us, esp given how different our lives are. Your ability to look past the obvious differences we have and still care without judging makes you a very beautiful person. Thanks again, miss

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket