♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, November 27, 2006
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
I definitely did.
The weather was fantastic. Warm. Sunshine.

I had a wondeful time being with my honey and my family.
Delicious food.
I couldn't have asked for better.
I was lucky enough to be have an extended Thanksgiving weekend.
Didn't have to work on Friday. I planned on taking it easy on Friday.
I ended up buying a new car. I traded my 2003 Toyota Camry (which was my very first brand new car) for a 2006 Nissan Altima. It is sweet. Black. Gray interior. Sunroof with windguard. Having a spoiler added. Alot more bells and whistles than my Camry.
Saturday went to Cincinnati with my honey in the brand spankin' new car to see Bob Seger. Have to say ole 61 year old Bob did a great job. I'd go see him again. We stayed overnight in Cincy. It was a good time. We stayed within walking distance of the arena. Good night to walk. So nice out. We even stopped at this little bar to grab a burger. We sat outside. Such a pretty moon.
Sunday came home. The weather again was nice.
Have to say it was definitely was a wonderful weekend!!!! Will be hard to top!
Quote of the day from William Arthur Ward:
"Every person has the power to make other's happy.
Some do it simply by entering a room --
others by leaving the room.
Some individuals leave trails of gloom;
others, trails of joy.
Some leave trails of hate and bitterness;
others, trails of love and harmony.
Some leave trails of of cynicism and pessimism;
others trails of faith and optimism.
Some leave trails of criticism and resignation;
others trails of gratitude and hope.
What kind of trails do you leave????"
3 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
thats nice girly. Im sure u had a great time.

**What kind of trails do you leave????"

U tell me na ;-)

Keshi.

Blogger RobynB said...
Congrats on the new car!

I'm so jealous about the Bob Segar thing. I know it had to be fantastic.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Congrats on the new car!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket