♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
11/7/06
THINGS THAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION TODAY (and the last few days)
I am so happy today is election day! I am so tired of the commercials, the slandering, the mailers, the ads on the radio. Enough already!
I do hope you go vote and make a difference.
'myspace
Kirstie Alley was on Oprah yesterday. She has lost 75 pounds and she kept her promise and came out in a bikini. You Go Girl!!!!
'myspace
Brooks and Dunn dominated the CMA's last night. I am not that big into country music but I do occasionally listen (I tend to like old country!). There are some country songs I do like. And the song "Believe" by Brooks and Dunn definitely gave me goosebumbs. So here is the chorus:
"I raise my hands, bow my head
I'm finding more and more truth in the words written in red
They tell me that there's more to life than just what I can see
I can't quote the book
The chapter or the verse
You can't tell me it all ends
In a slow ride in a hearse
You know I'm more and more convinced
The longer that I live
Yeah, this can't be
No, this can't be
No, this can't be all there is"
Just awesome!
'myspace
Saddam Hussein was convicted and sentenced Sunday to hang for crimes against humanity.
Enough said.
'myspace
You know, I don't know which political party I fit. I have many conservative views and some liberal. I feel that I am probably more republican than democrat. And then I take these little tests on the internet to tell just which one I am and they all differ. So here is one of those little tests. Go check it out: www.madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html
'myspace
Today is my sister's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(should she be checking in on my ole bloggy-blog.)
Remember that y0ur birthday is the day that the Lord decided to grace you on to the Earth and by doing that you have graced the lives of so many........especially mine. LOVE YOU SISSY!
'myspace
8 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
Happy Bday to ur sis!

btw Kirstie told a magazine that even tho she lost weight she's unhappier than b4...that she's not successful with men as she used to be when she was fat. Isnt that weird now?

yes Im bakk :)
Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Happy happy to your sister and election day is like a party for me...a political nut.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for all the wonderful gifts!!!

Love you,

Robin

Blogger Fig said...
Those commercials were KILLING me! AND the phone calls... Can we count on you for a vote? NO! AND the flyers everywhere... what a waste of paper! I'm so so so glad it's over.

Happy belated to your Sis!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Yes voting is important and if you can vote then you should..IMO, anyhow....
And I am also glad that the ads will end...wow they are brutal.

Blogger Leigh said...
I am glad that I will not have to watch another slandering add. Happy Birthday to your sister. Hey did you see Faith Hill get mad when she was beat out by Carrie Underwood. I saw it on the news, it was priceless.

Happy Hump day.

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI-Glad to see you stopping in. I was wondering about you.
Alot of guys like a woman with some meat on'em. Who wants to be with some skin and bones. Uck!
EDTIME-election day is exciting especially when I pick the winners and I did.
ANONYMOUS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MY SISTER, ROBIN-You are welcome!!!
Love you!
LILY-HELLO Miss Lily! Now I can't wait for the signs to leave peoples yards. I have one up and it's going down Friday. Keeping it up to brag a little!! (New Mayor)
DIALUP-Hey Chick!!!! Now we can have a sigh of relief, Just imagine all the money that is spent on those ads!!!!
LEIGH- HI Leigh!!! I miss reading your posts:(
I saw the clip of Faith reacting--I really think she was joking around. Atleast, I hope she was.

Blogger Keshi said...
tnxxx sweetie!

yes but I think Kirstie still looks healthy and fleshy tho she lost alot of weight. I think she's hot now.

ofcourse guys love flesh not bones :)

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket