♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, October 20, 2006
Why do I even try?
I get up every morning. Shower. Put my makeup on. Fix my hair. Antipespirant/Deodrant. Spritz of some yummy smelling body splash. Put on my scrubs. I think I look pretty good. As good as a girl in baggy ole scrubs can. I get to work and as the day progresses, as the chaos takes over, the good looking me, the presentable me, starts to slowly melt away and once I am home and looking in the same mirror that I used to get ready, a whole other me is looking back. I look like Nick Nolte's mug shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday!

2 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
LOL!! I have the same problem. You crack me up.

Have a great weekend.

Blogger Keshi said...
LOL!

I used to love Nick at one stage..why did he grow so old?? :(

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket