♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
'myspace
I remember I was going into 4th grade and I had just moved into our house. We had just moved from California to KY.
There was this cute ole boy that lived around the block.
I was smitten. He was just a horny little boy.
I remember that he was my first crush. Such a cutie.
Seemed sweet. What did I know? I was in 4th grade.
I was very immature. Very naive. Very protected from the big bad world.
We met in my garage. One side was where a car was parked. The other side was an old couch and other crap. Someone how we were in there. Sneakin'. He tried to kiss me. What did I know about kissing a boy? Nothing! I was in 4th grade! I wanted to kiss him but I was so embarrassed. He tried to kiss me. I tried to kiss him back. I would just
blush and start giggling and then just out right crack up. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth. What is this? I could not do this. I was more embarrassed. More blushing. More uncontained laughter. Nothing more ever happened. I think he moved on to more experienced 4th graders.
My girlfriend from long days gone by sent me an email today.
She asks, "wasn't _________ your first love???" and check out this link. Well, I left out his name to be nice. He wasn't my first love, he was my first crush. And the link was to the 10 most wanted in our hometown.
That's right-----he's on it!!!!!
'myspace
6 Comments:
Blogger starry said...
I think all of us remember our first crush, mine was a boy in the 5th grade.he put some ice cubes in my blouse and thats how I got toknow him.nothing much after that but I thought he was cute.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Looks like you had a lucky escape!

Blogger erika said...
LOL Oh my! Aren't you glad he moved on the the other 4th graders!

Blogger hockeyman said...
oh...those glory days of grade 4... I often wonder what happened to them all.. One girl I found her blog and I was amazed at her life...the others...where are they...

let me tell ya... in grade 4... we all wanted to kiss california girls in the worst way

Blogger Keshi said...
OMG ur kidding me Blessed? LOL! Im so glad u didnt 'french' with him then :):) Very cute tho.

Keshi.

Blogger RobynB said...
Oh sweetie, thats hilarious!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket