♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, September 21, 2006
I am so not ready for fall but what choice do I have?
The weather is turning cooler and I am not liking it.
I do not like putting on a jacket, sweatpants, socks.
I'm starting to feel today if my sinuses are bothering me.
Oh no! Please don't let me getting sinusities already!
Fall is pretty. The changing color of the leaves and then they
fall off the branches, turn brown. Dead. Fall is the ending of
something so pretty. Kinda sad. Yes, I know re-birth will
happen but for now with the cool wind, cold rain, gray skies hiding my sunshine, bare trees--- depressing. I do not want to put my flip-flops, tank tops, denim cut-offs away. When the sun does come out it is so deceiving. Out I go into the brrrrrr........And then winter will come. Colder weather. Sweaters, gloves, coats, scarves. Snow is pretty especially during Christmas. I do enjoy a fire burning in the fireplace. But I'm a summer girl. I need my sunshine and warm and/or hot temperatures. Since I can't move to wear it is summer all year long, I guess I will just deal as I always do but as always, I will not be doing any raking of leaves. By the way, it is 94 days till Christmas.
6 Comments:
Blogger Fig said...
oh honey I LOVE fall... it's my favorite! I love the colors... the trees on fire under a chilly brilliant blue sky... I love the smell of the leaves on the ground... the smell of earth. Inside it smells like apple pie and pumpkin spice. Then the snow comes and dresses the world in dazzling white so bright it brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks for the Christmas reminder... better get started on those cards.

::hugs::

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Ha!....We really should exchange states...I personally miss an actual change of seasons...I travel north ATLEAST once a year in the winter...I love me some snow...

Blogger Keshi said...
yep see the bright side of Winter -CHRISTMAS! :)

We r heading for a scorching Summer over here. I love Summer!

Keshi.

Blogger starry said...
Fall is almost here. In california not too much change in the weather, a few trees turn color in my yard. When my children were little I lived in Chicago and dreaded the winter even though the snow was so beautiful. I even lived in Muichigan before I got married. I have had my share of winter.I do hope your sinuses dont act up.take care .christmas is in the air.

Blogger erika said...
Holy cow I can't believe that Xmas is so close!!

Summer is always my favorite season but Fall is nice too though. No snow. Cider Mills. Thanksgiving.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
I'm a summer girl too. It's sad. isn't it. x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket