♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, September 09, 2006
I've been tagged
I have been tagged by Dial-up Princess @ www.relationshipsdepotmnf31.blogspot.com
I don't know if I've mentioned this or not but I dig being tagged.

Blog Meme

What 4 blogs are you tagging with this meme and why?
Now how can I pick just 4 when I want to tag everybody who reads because I want to know what all they have to say

Why do you blog?
I blog to ramble, babble, complain, vent, understand, praise, celebrate, share and to connect.

How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since December of 2005 despite what
my archives say. This is my 4 blog. I had trouble with 2 blogs-so
1 I deleted, another blog is still out there but I have a note on it to come to this blog and 1 blog I was using as a way to post my photos and inspirational quotes, poems and I decided to get rid of trying to keep up two blogs.

Self Potrait:
How do I see myself? Just a woman going about in this world on a journey to grow, understand, experience, live.

Why do readers read your blog?
Hopefully it's becuz sometimes I might say something interesting or something that makes us (who out here in blogland) feel connected.

What was the last search phrase someone used to get to your site?
Seinfeld-I did a post about a Seinfeld episode and it's correlation to my life!

Which of your entries unjustly gets too little attention?
Well, should I go to mention anything about God, Jesus, my spirituality,
scripture, some seem to shy away from posts like that. But that doesn't stop me from sharing anyway.

Your current favorite blog?
Now this is really hard. I have to say that so many are so very interesting
but the one that I tend to leave a lenghty comment on is
Misti's blog at www.carononfire.blogspot.com.
Her deep, no-holds-barred, honest, truthful, passionate and yet sometimes tear jerking and heartaching and yes sometimes explicit writings, from the her heart on her relationship have left me on the edge of my seat and yet made me feel as tho I was along for the rollercoaster ride. Her blog has really moved me.

What blog did you read most recently?
Obviously Miss Dial-up Princess since I saw that she had tagged me.

Which feeds do you subscribe to?
Daily Dancer-He's a hoot!

Okay, peeps out there-you ALL are officially tagged!
3 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Will dutifully note you like to be tagged....*smile*

Blogger Keshi said...
gotta check the blogs u mentioned :)

Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
I am not sure I can answer all these.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket