♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
More talk about my vacation........I was so glad we went. So glad I was there. I needed it so much. To walk on the warm sand, to walk in the warm ocean, to taste the salt on my lips, to feel the wind blowing my hair, to hear the ocean waves crashing. It really heals me when I am there.
We had lots of relaxation. Sunbathing, splashing around in the waves of the ocean, swimming in the pool, watching people be so happy and content.Watching people parasail. Even saw a little wedding on the beach (why didn't I do that!!!) No drama. Just peaceful. Good food. We ate like Kings and Queens. Lobster, grouper, mahi mahi, shrimp, scallops, calamari, filets, gyros, pizza, etc. Shopped! Went to the Harley Davidson store 3 times!!! Got some real nice treats for myself. And I fell in love with our jacuzzi tub! So here are so more pics of me being in my element. Isn't it great to take pictures so you can re-live the moments??




10 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
WB Blessed! Missed ya.

Glad u had a great time and the pics r HOT.


**Even saw a little wedding on the beach

awww I so wanna have a beach wedding. But where's the guy? lol!


**Isn't it great to take pictures so you can re-live the moments??

Spot on! Thats why Im such a photo-maniac. Cos I wanna go bakk in time and re-live the moments. And photos r the best way to do that. Wonderful pics!

Huggggggz Blessed so good to have u bak!
Keshi.

Blogger ell said...
looks like you had a great time....good for you! nothing like a relaxing beach vacation.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
It looks like a good time was had...glad to have you back...

Blogger starry said...
Looks like you had a good vacation. thanks for sharing those pics. love the blue ocean.

Blogger RobynB said...
I do love the ocean. It's just so soothing to me.

Great pics!!!

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
You have very sexy toes! Love the pics...glad you had a good time :)

Blogger Knight said...
Nice pics... the beach is alway cool.

Blogger erika said...
I am so glad you had a great time! Those are awesome pictures!

Blogger Fig said...
You two look so happy!

ah... I need a vacation like that.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!

Blogger Leigh said...
These pictures are great, the two of you make an awesome couple. I am glad you had a chance to get away.

Hope you are having a great day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket