♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Free association from Luna Nina
Free association
(from www.subliminal.lunanina.com)
Free association is described as a "psychonanalytic procedure in which a person is encouraged to give free rein to his or her thoughts and feelings, verbalizing whatever comes into the mind without monitoring its content." Over time, this technique is supposed to help bring forth repressed thoughts and feelings that the person can then work through to gain a better sense of self.
Okay, so here I go:
(week 184)
1) Kim :: my sister-n-law
2) Designate :: a driver
3) Liner :: waste basket
4 ) Weed :: smoke
5) Infusion :: mixed up
6) Nutritious ::good for you
7) Favorites :: flavor
8) Transform ::change
9) 42 :: 6 years from now
10) Sunday afternoon :: relaxation

(week 183)

1) Affair :: of the heart
2) Package :: gift
3) Warner :: brothers
4) Drop :: it like it's hot
5) Balance :: beam
6) Shore :: beach
7) Confirmation :: Catholic
8) Nose :: ring
9) Talking :: blab
10) Bend :: over

(week 182)

1)Italy :: Rome (where I'm dying to go)
2)Honk :: Horn
3)Shades :: sunglasses
4)Tool :: hammer
5)Modern :: up to date
6)Tension :: headache
7)Conservative :: liberal
8)Weight :: Heavy
9)Insurance :: coverage
10)Political:: crap

(week 181)

1)Requirements ::rules
2)Pizza :: pepperoni
3)Dating :: kiss
4)Issue :: problem
5)Sharp :: tongue
6)Distinguish :: different
7)Remote :: control
8)Felony :: prison
9)Exercise :: sweat
10)Choose :: right

Okay, I think I 've done enough!
Feel free to take these and do your own free association.
May you have a great Sunday!!
4 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
Very interesting!

Did you learn anything new about yourself?

Hope you've had a great weekend!

Hugs
~Robyn

Blogger Blessed said...
Well, Miss Robyn I did.
There was the one word Issues and I answered problem. Why did I say problem? Why didn't say magazine or first. Makes me think I might be on edge!

Blogger RobynB said...
I would have put something similar for issues.

I've been on the edge for a while now...lol Welcome :)

Blogger Keshi said...
interesting answers Blessed :)

**2)Pizza :: pepperoni

my fav too!

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket