♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Random thoughts, shots, and a bad habit!
RANDOM THOUGHTS
A couple more answers for two new questions.
From Flora Pang @ www.fforflora.blogspot.com, 2 questions:
*a) On a scale of 1 to 10, how violent are you?
I would have to say probably a 7 becuz once I get ticked, I have been known to rage. I feel my mind, my thoughts, my
body language is so angry and spiteful. I have thrown things
like the phone, a hair brush, a beer, an ink pen. Not at anyone
or not at anything that would cause damage. I do have
thoughts of wanting to beat the tar out of, strangle, and/or just
punch someone who I had let make me angry. I have been in
few physical fights but my fights are more with terrible, angry, ugly,
spiteful, hurtful words. They are my weapons and I use them as daggers.
Please know I am trying to get a hold of this terrible flaw. I hate all
the pent up anger that I sometimes let surface.
*b) On a scale of 1 to 10 how humourous are you?
I would have to say a 9 since I like to joke, cut up and make light bad situations. I am corny and goofy. I don't mind being the joker or acting the idiot at times. I think I am funny and I love to make people laugh.
From Miss Robyn @ www.confessionsofatrophywife.blogspot.com
How do you keep such a postive attitude?
Well, Miss Robyn I don't feel that I do all the time. I feel I am much
more positive with others than myself. I feel that I am too hard on myself. I have been surrounded by negativity so much of my life and I try
to be positive, see the light at the end of the tunnel and I always believe
in hope and faith. It's sometimes easier to be more hopeful for others.
I don't want to rain on anybodies parade unless they rain on mine.
And then I really have been trying to to be more forgiving and open minded so I probably would turn the other cheek, so to speak. I remember this one girl that I considered my friend back in college.
She was one of the sweetest, most positive persons I had ever known.
She always saw things on the bright side. She never had a bad thing
to say about anyone. She was like a breath of fresh air and a ray of sunshine. I knew then that was how I wanted to come across and that's how I wanted to be. I also realized that due to my past and some a very negative history, I couldn't easily be like her....but I'm striving. Thank you for the compliment.*blush*

**Tonight I booked our suite in Myrtle Beach!!!! I am so excited!!!!Ocean front, balcony, jacuzzi!!!!! Hot diggity Dog! We were to leave on Friday the 18th but now we will be leaving on Saturday, drive half way
and stop and then get up Sunday and be there!!!!!!!!! I really like
splitting up the drive. I wanted to fly since I flew to MB last year, but
the tickets were double what they were last year.

**I'm loving my freshly highlighted hair. I feel so rejuvenated when I get
my hair trimmed and highlighted. It's as though, I have more energy and more zest when my "do" looks perty.

RANDOM SHOTS

(first shot I think is the coolest!)




AND OBVIOUSLY YOU SEE THE BAD HABIT!


9 Comments:
Blogger starry said...
Blessed. I do hope you have a good vacation. enjoy the drive and the beach. and keep that positive attitude.I like all your answers.thanks.

Blogger Keshi said...
hey pretty Blessed babez have a great...and not with that ciggi - plz kick it off. TC mwahhh!

Keshi.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Great pictures! Yes, I have a bad habbit too!

Ok, a little late, but time for a question.

If you had a children, would you automatically raise them as Catholic? Or would you want them/allow them to choose their own path and following in life?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
THAT'S A REALLY BAD HABIT!

Blogger erika said...
Have a fun trip! Like the highlights!

Blogger Blessed said...
Starry nights- Thank you...I so need the beach!
Keishi-I know I need to give up
the cancer sticks!
Miss U-I wish I didn't have habit.
It's definitely a love/hate relationship. And I would probably raise them as Catholic since I was raised with no faith and I found Catholicism and loved it best.
If they chose to detour, then I guess I would have to cross that bridge when I came to it.
DG-I tell ya-you can have the best outfit on, your makeups lookin' good and if your hair looks like crap, then you feel like crap!
Jenn-I know. *sad face*

Blogger Blessed said...
Erika-Thank you. I feel the lights lighten me up.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nice legs!

Blogger Blessed said...
Sal-Thanx!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket