♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, July 24, 2006
I'm done


Okay so it's 11:37 p.m. EST and I'm done. This has been the first time today I have actually had time to blog (what would blog world do without a post from me? LOL). If you read my blog post for Saturday, 7/22/06 "To write right", you know what I'm talking about. I'm done with my handwriting crap!! And that's what it is-- a bunch of crap! You know when you see cartoons and the character does something stupid and their face turns into a donkey or better yet a jack ass? Well, that's how I feel right now for takin' on this project. Remember I had 250 pieces to complete? Well, I got done 246. Due to the fact that I am human and do make mistakes, I ran out of materials. I can't wait to drop off all these freakin' envelopes. I can't wait to have them out of my sight. I'm still debating on when I go in there tomorrow if I will even finish the 4 that I lack. I just know they are going to find some errors and so many faults with my work. I think it is a scam. Of course, I will let you know how it goes and if I even see a $1 from all the this. Oh yeah...I got my ace bandage all ready to wrap around my wrist before I go in tomorrow to drop off my work.....just incase!!!!
3 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...
I would not agree to do this again, just saying

Blogger Knight said...
How much did you get paid to write these again?

Blogger erika said...
Ya I am sorry I have to agree with Kristen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket