♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, July 14, 2006
I want to go to the beach
I want to go to the beach.
I want to step into the ocean.
I want to feel sand in between my toes.
I want to feel the ocean breeze.
I want the sun to shine upon me.
I want to play in the waves.
I want to taste the salt water on my lips.
I will even tolerate the salt burning my eyes.
I want to watch the sun set over the water.
I want to see the seagulls and the pelicans fly by.
I want to smell the scent of the sea.
I want to get sand in my swimsuit.
I want to go so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*******************************************************************
Speaking about oceans I just had to share
this awesome poem that I just found
Passion of the ocean© By Monica L. Palacios
Like the ocean so wide and powerful
with its waves rolling in and
crashing against the rocks
With the same force as my admiration
towards the man I want to get to know
I want to know and feel his strength,
and feel the power of his touch,
crashing against my soul
I want to feel his passions,
his desires and the dreams he has
Like the waters that go on
Forever and ever
I want to feel his tender touch
caressing every inch of my body
like the kiss of the sun over the ocean horizon,
Faithfully each morning
I want him to know
that with each and ever word spoken
is like a ripple that spreads throughout
the deepest waters in my heart
For the day is coming closer
and the nights are getting longer in the desire
To be near you
I dream of that moment
when the waters of the ocean
and the rocks of the cliffs finally meet
in a storm of passion,
His every touch will be like a soft caress
to the rocks of the cliffs below
With each encounter will be like
the waters stirring under the ocean so deep
With each kiss will be like a storm building
furiously down beneath the earth
And deep down beneath my soul
And when the time comes for him
to take my heart my soul and my body
and make love to me
It will be like a wild storm out of control
With each touch, caress, and kiss
he bestows upon me,
will be like giant waves
Crashing vigorously
with so much power
and so much strength against the rocks,
Just like nature intended it to be
And just like I want him to completely take me
Then like the calm after the storm
I want to lie in his arms and hear
The pounding of his heart
Like the ocean waves
Calming and soothing
To my soul .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket