♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Love what this says....
This is written in the Hebrew Talmud, the book
where all of the sayings and preaching
of Rabbis are conserved over time.
It says:
"Be very careful if you make a woman cry,
because God counts her tears. The woman came out of
a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, but from the side
to be equal. Under the arm to be protected,
and next to the heart to be loved."
2 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
This is one of my favorite verses. I had a very good friend send it to me. It sure says a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I absolutely LOVE that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket