♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
There exists...


This week I feel like sharing some inspirational quotes that I have
stumbled upon. So here is another one:

In every moment there exists the potential
for joy and anguish.
In every thought there exists the potential for
utterance or ignorance.
In every word there exists the potential to
uplift or putdown.
In every idea there exists the potential for
action or inaction.
In every person there exists a potential to be
fully human;
and this is the gift of life.
--Judy Walden
3 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
So inspirational... so true.

I'm loving your art!

hugs
~Robyn

Blogger Leigh said...
That was very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Blogger Afz said...
OoOo those are some nice quotes u collected there..
by the way, I'm adding u to my links, hope u dont mind..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket