♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, July 17, 2006
Takin' another tag
From the wonderful blogger caronfire another tag......
Have you ever.....
Gotten stuck in an elevator? Yes, twice. At my office I have been stuck in both elevators in our building. I work on the fifth floor and I'm sorry but takin' the stairs really sucks. In 7 years I got stuck in each elevator (there are two) one time each. Once I had to crawl out between floors and the other it was bouncing and bouncing and I was stuck for about 20 minutes. It was scary but I survived. I was the only one in the elevators each time and the little phone in the elevator directed me to the people who USE to care for the elevators. I MADE them find who the owners were! Eventually some how the elevator dislodged itself. And I still use those elevators 5 days a week. Brave aren't I?! And just one more reason to always carry your cell phone!
Egged a person? No but I haven't wanted to.
Stalked someone to find out where they work or live? I stalked my first love not to long after we broke up. Just wanted to see what he was doing. And he saw me! Stalked my crazy ex when we broke up to see how fast he would hook up with some chicks after he was bar hoppin. I busted him even tho we were broke up we stupidly always got back together.
Spent an entire day in nothing but your underwear?
All the time. My favorite way to be dressed when at home. I don't have kids. It's just me and my husband. We like to be comfy. I always have a pair of shorts sittin' around should company drop by.
Read some friends mail or other personal papers without them knowing? Yes. I have looked at my husbands mail. I really don't think he cares. Don't feel like I'm snoopin' too much.
Gone skinny dipping? Yes. Love it! Love it! Love it! Can't do it enough!
Been in a fist or cat fight? Yes. And don't mess with me when I really get ticked. It takes quite a bit but look out once I let my cross that line.
I just want to punch, kick, scratch, tear, bite till I taste blood.
Think I have some anger issues??!
Lasts....
Time you tripped? Daily. I'm Miss Graceful. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
Time you cleaned up the base of your toilet? This past Thursday.
Gum you had? Wrigleys sugarless Watermelon
Pair of socks? White anklets. I wear them with my running shoes. Since I wear scrubs to work, I wear running shoes and I'm not going sockless to stink up my running shoes.
Beverage you had? Pepsi on ice. I usually don't let myself drink dark carmel colored soft drinks since it messes with my bladder for weird freakin' reason.
Spur of the moment decision you made? One hour before, I decided to go to Saturday mass instead of Sunday morning this past weekend. Decided to go out with my friends this past weekend, when my husband spontaneously gave me his credit card. I was planning on sittin' at home. Once out I spur of the moment decided I would go to another bar with them. Again, I was gonna take my butt to the house.
Movie you watched? Walk the Line-I didn't finish it.
What would you.....
Say if your best friend told you they love you. ? (male or female)
Some have said it but it was platonic and I love that becuz I love them too.
Right now.....
What are you wearing? Gray running shorts (no, I don't run despite the running shorts and having running shoes! But I can walk really fast!) and big ole white t-shirt with the some design on it from the 2000 Bluegrass winter games. No bra. Let the girls be free!
What are you thinking? How it's 4 days till Friday and I wish more people would comment on my blog. Lame, huh?
What are you listening to? The TV in the living room blaring, the hum of my computer and my nails tapping on the keys.
What would you like to be listening to? The sounds of the ocean waves crashing on to the shore. The seagulls calling out into the hot summer sea air.
Are you annoyed by the length of this survey? Nope.
Are you tired? Not really. This is what I don't like about myself. Right when I should be winding down to relax and go to bed at a decent hour, I'm wide awake. I also feel that I must take advantage of any free non-work time I have.
How many people in the room? Zero
Any cuts or bruises on your body? I always have a bruise somewhere. Again, I'm Miss Graceful. Plus I have a dog and a cat and they have claws and sharp teeth.
Are there any animals in the room? Nope-doggie is cuddling with my husband on the couch and kitty cat is on his cat tree in bedroom.
Are you eating anything? No. Had dinner about 2 hours ago.
People who I would like to do this? Everybody!! Come on now!
2 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...
Great tag

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
"What are you thinking? How it's 4 days till Friday and I wish more people would comment on my blog. Lame, huh?"

Not lame. Sadly I can sympathize.:)

As kristen said , Great tag. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket