♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Just something I wrote the other day....
Sometimes I feel like I'm standing on this great big stage.
I am the main act. The center of attention.
All the bright, hot lights are shining upon me.
Almost like being in an interogation room at the police station.
The audience is fixed upon me as I do my song, dance and act.
I start to perspire from the bright lights and my uneasiness.
And sometimes when I stand on this stage alone, I feel like such
a bad actor. My act is a farce. I feel like a fraud. Who am I
kidding? Cant the audience see right through me?
Sometimes when I'm on this stage I just wish one of those
great big hooks would come out from stage right (you remember
the Gong show, right?) and hook
me right off the stage; pull me from their stares.
I don't want to act anymore.
Yet I can't seem to get off the stage.
1 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
Life's challenges!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket