♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, July 20, 2006
A little somethin'
I have so many sides to me.
Sweet side.
Mean side.
Crazy side.
Goofy side.
Spiritual side.
Wild side.
Loving side.
Caring side.
Angry side.
Sad side.
Joyful side.
Sides that are hidden.
Side that I share.
Do I dare show all of me?
So much more to me than meets the eye.
6 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
I love this picture. You have beautiful eyes. Happy HNT!!

Blogger KJ said...
Have a great weekend

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
what a lovely picture!

Blogger Knight said...
Good morning Blessed.

Blogger erika said...
Great picture! I am sure there is a lot more that meets the eye!

Blogger Afz said...
everyone has too many sides, the key is to show the right one at the right time..
take care
and keep posting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket