♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Hide and seek
Ever feel that you
can't be
who you really are?
Ever feel that you must
conceal
the person you really are?
Sometimes I feel I am in
disguise.
I want to be me and not pretend.
I am my only obstacle.
Until I can let go,
Until I can be comfortable,
I hide
so much of myself.





8 Comments:
Blogger Knight said...
Hi Blessed. Nice picture!!! I hope you have a great weekend.

Blogger Blessed said...
Mornin' Knight!! TGIF! Hope you have a great weekend, too!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
interesting post...and VERY nice picture.

Blogger KJ said...
Great post

Have a great weekend

Blogger RobynB said...
Sometimes I feel you're speaking from my heart as well as your own.

Beautiful words, beautiful you :)

Smooches
~Robyn

sidenote: MissU is fantastic! I can ask if she may be able to help. Just drop me an email

Blogger erika said...
I have felt that many of times!

Blogger Leigh said...
I feel the same way a lot of the time.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Blogger starry said...
Nice picture and post.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket