♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fellow bloggers in blogland, trying something new--
Somebody, everybody, anybody ask me a question.
Ask more than one, if you like.
Any question.
A real question.
Is there something or anything that you would like

to know about me????
Ask me.
I'll post answers on next blog.
Now come on, get to thinkin' and get to askin'.
8 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
me first and it's my first time here in ur blog :)

What is the happiest thing about life?

Keshi.

Blogger KJ said...
when are we going to lunch?

Blogger Knight said...
What is your most prized posession?

As a christen, how do you juxtapose free will with pre-destiny? (you don’t really have to answer that one… an old exam question from a philosophy class)

What is your favorite food?

When are you gonna drop the word verification to comment on your blog?

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
So many questions...I dont know where to begin...lemme think about it and get back to you :)

Blogger erika said...
mmm Ok I have one..What is one thing you regret.

Blogger Leigh said...
If you had to change one thing in your life, what would it be??

Blogger starry said...
What is most important in your life. What contribution would you like to make to this world.

Blogger 'PeachBelle' said...
I started a blog "I hear voices" because things people have said to me keep coming back to me daily.
.... Who's voice and what words of wisdom come back to you regularly?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket