♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, August 11, 2006
So, it's Friday night and I am at home. I don't mind that I'm not out painting the town red. I am not bored but do feel a little lonely.
So here I am blogging and checking others blogs.
I'm feeling a little left out. I feel a little like Rudolph the red nose reindeer. No, I don't have a red nose. I just feel like sometimes that
I'm Rudolph and the other reindeers won't let me play in their
reindeer games.
No what I mean? Ever felt excluded? Ever felt that nobody wanted to
include you? Like you were the odd man out?
Kinda feeling like that. No, I'm not having a pity party. Just stating how
I feel. No big woop. It really doesn't matter. Just felt like blogging about
it.
I also feel like sometimes people act one way to me in private and another when they are around others. It's like I'm not cool enough or fun enough or interesting enough when others are around but they will make due with me when no one else is around.
Sucky feeling. But I'll be okay.
Kinda reminds me of immature, freakin' high school, childish behavior.
Don't fit in the click becuz I'm different; becuz I won't copy or do what all the cool kids are doing. Screw that. Grow up.
I just wish that if you don't like me you wouldn't even bother. Stay out of my world and go play with the kids you would rather be playing with.
Don't jerk my chain. Don't pretend with me. Go be with people that are more like you. I see right thru ya.

Okay, I'm done now.
5 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
*hugz*

Exclusion seems to be the theme of today on blogs. I was reading on one blog where the person tagged someone for not commenting enough on their blog, they felt it was all very one-sided and then pointed out they had taken the person off their blog list. *sigh* Child's play, really.

Im sorry you feel someone is doing that to you....f'k em, its their loss..*hugs* and have a good weekend.

Blogger Blessed said...
Dial-up-I almost felt like a big ole complainin' baby for posting this entry. But I did it and I feel better now.
That's what blogging is all about right? We're allowed to talk about what ever the frig we want in our little space?!
Thanx for stoppin' by.
Hugz to you!

Blogger Fig said...
I know exactly what you mean. I've always been the odd girl out... sigh... and here I am too on a Friday night home alone blogging. Well... I don't want to be one of the cool kids if it means I can't be myself. I like being a geek... it's much more fun.

Happy Weekend!
Cheers... I raise my pink lemonade to you... **clink**

Blogger starry said...
I understand what u mean,but I am glad u got it out of your system. Lots of Hugggggz..have a good weekend.

Blogger Blessed said...
Tragic-I do feel better! I linked you on my blog as well.
Lily-Hi my name is blessed and I'm a geek. Feel like I'm in geek anonymous. LOL
Starry-thank you and I hope YOU have a good weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket